No announcement yet.

Fla. Man Gets Life in Prison in Loud Music Killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fla. Man Gets Life in Prison in Loud Music Killing

The man responsible for killing the young kid just for listening to loud music gets life. Good job.

A Florida man convicted of first-degree murder for fatally shooting a teenager in an argument over loud music outside a Jacksonville convenience store has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

A life sentence was mandatory for 47-year-old Michael Dunn after prosecutors did not seek the death penalty.

Dunn was convicted of first-degree murder at a second trial in September after jurors deadlocked on the charge at his initial trial in February. Prosecutors say Dunn, who is white, fired 10 times into a sport utility vehicle carrying black teenagers in November 2012, killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis of Marietta, Georgia.

At his first trial in February, Dunn was convicted of three counts of attempted second-degree murder for which he already faced at least 60 years. He claimed self-defense.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/f...lling-26272173

Very happy to hear this. The guy was a total *******

Comment

mofos bumping loud should be shot tbh.

Comment

That guy wouldn't suirvive in the philippines.

In the city I grew up, there is always somebody blasting loud music, always sombody preaching on a speakerphone at all times of the day.

I remember the last time I went home in 2012, I went to sleep at like 2pm because I was jet lagged, I woke up at 7:00pm to somebody blasting Gangnam style, it went on and on until like 5 in the morning, I fell asleep to dubstep ringing in my ears, it was so loud that my cieling fan was jumping from the bass and this went on and on every other day except sunday.

Sunday is church day and you could still hear the entire sermon through the walls from the church loudspeakers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          mofos bumping loud should be shot tbh.
          If they have the car windows up then i don't truly mind, but it does get annoying when you're in a red light and some fool drives next to you with loud music that can be heard from 2 miles away. Especially if it's rock music, oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            If they have the car windows up then i don't truly mind, but it does get annoying when you're in a red light and some fool drives next to you with loud music that can be heard from 2 miles away. Especially if it's rock music, oh boy.
            if they have windows up that's nothing.

now if they roll down and crank it up, they're just attention whores.

Comment

Working...
            X