No announcement yet.

Hand Guns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Guns

This is my hand gun of choice right now. Im considering buying a 5 7 hand gun off of my bro in law but hes reluctant after he made the offer lol. What are your hand guns of choice? I have a bersa 380 for my ccw. What are you guys sporting for hand guns? Edit to my original post, this is not a gun debate thread. Thats been done to death and I believe there are threads for those arguments. This thread is for enthusiasts and others interested.

A good review of the FN five seven. It has a 20 round clip its smaller than my HK 45 tactical. The five seven bullets are also compatible with the p90 or civilian ps90. Thats a bulpup rifle that you can literally shoot one handed. I ought to know lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Deadly in the hands of the right kid at the pool.

Comment

Comment

This is a Bersa 380. Its great for conceal carry. Would like to get a Walther ppk but Ill wait. Its small and holds a 7 round clip. Essentially though its a purse gun for the ladies. My wife has one as well for conceal carry.

Comment

My Single-barrel pump-action yoghurt rifle always impresses the Ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                My Single-barrel pump-action yoghurt rifle always impresses the Ladies.

DO limeys like the Bond gun?

Comment

I haven't ever fired it though.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                  Last edited by TBear; 02-18-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X