Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened To The Puerto Rican Champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cubans and Argentinians are taking over

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      they have danny garcia and rocky martinez.......
      To be honest Rocky Martinez was completely dominated by Burgos and shouldn't be a champion anymore.

Comment

They're not old enough to be champs or haven't joined the sport yet. I'm sure somewhere out there there are some young kids pist off that they don't have too many champs and are training their asses off to one day represent for boricuas. They're probably doing the same thing we would be doing if we were in their shoes .........TRAINING FOR REVENGE!

Don't underestimate a proud opponent who has the same hot blood running through his veins as you do. They'll be back, just like we would too. Nothing motivates more like a genuine fierce competition. When you hate to lose to someone more than you love to win. That's the beauty of it!

They'll be back and like always we will be waiting to greet them with leather and liver shots.

Comment

A lot of the Puerto Rican prospects have gotten wiped out this past year.

The most shocking was Dulorme getting knocked out. I didn't see that coming at all. Then of course Luis Del Valle got overwhelmed by Vic.

I have to say the Puerto Rican boxing is in trouble, they are really getting replaced. I know Cotto has some program going on and he's starting to promote fights but right now it's not looking great. Not only that but the Amateur program is not very good. They need some new trainers over there. Cause they are not getting taught properly.

The Puerto Rico- Mexican rivarly has pretty much turned into the Mex-Argentina rivalry. Us Cubans are always going be relevant in the spor, but there is not enough to form a true rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Yeah, it's "just" a rivalry, and you hurt my feelings. Get back to me in five years, when you turn fifteen.
            What's wrong with you bro?

respect me

Comment

Why am I not surprised to find your bitch-ass on a race-bait thread? Are you going to red-K me again, like you did when I made an unflattering remark about your boyfriend "Bam Bam"? Or are you going to put me on ignore again?
              Shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I wonder if Orlando Cruz is still considered Rican.
                ponce de leon already destroyed him

Comment

Yeah, it's "just" a rivalry, and you hurt my feelings. Get back to me in five years, when you turn fifteen.
                  you did get angry tho, lol, i know you did

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    ponce de leon already destroyed him
                    This is the new out the closest Cruz, he's not holding anything back now.

Comment

They got raped

Comment

Working...
                      X