No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek-James Toney Deal in Place For Sept. 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney will lose this fight of course.

I'm not sure if Adamek will stop James though.

That's the big question here. We know James will lose, but will it be UD or KO. I think I'll have a better idea around the time of the fight.

Comment

Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Toney will lose this fight of course.

I'm not sure if Adamek will stop James though.

That's the big question here. We know James will lose, but will it be UD or KO. I think I'll have a better idea around the time of the fight.

i'll be interested to see how fat tony is going to be

Comment

Guys that are more shot than Roy..

Jameel Mccline
          James Toney

Comment

DAMMMNNNNNN 20 years from now toney is going to be in a nursing home still calling out the klitsckos

Comment

So on a dreary Newark night Adamek aspires to signpost his resume with nothing more than a name.

Why not complete the arc with Jones Jr then meet Evander on the descent? Let's see how much we can stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                So on a dreary Newark night Adamek aspires to signpost his resume with nothing more than a name.

Why not complete the arc with Jones Jr then meet Evander on the descent? Let's see how much we can stomach.
                Lol that sounds like was Cocaine Joe tried to do.

Comment

As a big Adamek fan I have no excuse for this fight. As a fan I'll watch it but it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

I sure hope this fight isn't on the new NBC boxing show. Simply because they may cancel the whole program on principal alone after Toney shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      As a big Adamek fan I have no excuse for this fight. As a fan I'll watch it but it doesn't mean anything.
                      Lol this is a Canelo move.

Comment

Working...
                      X