Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strikeforce Lawler vs Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same fighter [e.g. Rogers] doesn't fight on the every card all throughout the year.

Who does he have? I don't know, Mark Hunt would be a fight that would be a "slobberknocker" and one that I would love to watch. Bobby Lashley when he gets a few more wins under his proverbial belt would be a great fight. Sylvia, if he wins his boxing fight and the August MMA fight; Rothwell; even Big Country. Those are all fighters IN ADDITION to Fedor [#1 in the World] and Barnett [#2 in the World] that he could fight. When AA wins some, he could rematch him. Junior Silva. ****, even Monson. There are as many Heavyweights, if not more, out there outside of the UFC® then there are in. And let me be the one to break it to you: the UFC®'s Heavyweight division is ****. Big Nog, Mir, a bunch of **** fighters, and a bunch of raw untested fighters.

I could do the above for the Middleweights as well but don't feel the need. I have better things to do. For you to proclaim that anyone that Rogers will face is a "can" and/or a "bum" is out of line. Seriously out of line.

E

Post Script. Rogers versus Cabbage would be war. Make it happen, SF.

Comment

Working...
    X