Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest question do you think manny was injured since the Oscar fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest question do you think manny was injured since the Oscar fight?

And if so was he using Toradol before all of his fights?
    Yes
    32.56%
    no
    67.44%

The poll is expired.

Yes without a doubt.

Comment

injured since birth

Comment

Not sure, messed up his shoulder somewhere along the way though.

Comment

I don't think he was injured since De La Hoya but the way Manny has reflected his health on social media definitely has people twisted.

I read Pac was consulting with the same doctor Kobe did. People who said there was no injury are also implying that the doctors pictured with Manny are all paid to lie as some scheme when they are licensed medical practitioners?

Comment

Of course he was. Thats why Floyd wont do the rematch. He knows with two arms and Floyd on PEDs he still dont stand a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Of course he was. Thats why Floyd wont do the rematch. He knows with two arms and Floyd on PEDs he still dont stand a chance!
              Reason i ask is do you think those Toradol shots are the reason he seemed to feel no pain since he got to WW???

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Reason i ask is do you think those Toradol shots are the reason he seemed to feel no pain since he got to WW???
                what do you mean "feel no pain" since WW?

do you mean his early WW days or is that including when he was visibly stunned by a good shot from Bradley in the rematch?

Comment

like most athletes Manny probably hasn't been a 100% for most of his fights but I think it's a convenient excuse to get jacked up with Torodol for his fights

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    And if so was he using Toradol before all of his fights?
                    Listen man,

You're tripping over Manny, yet Floyd needs an IV on a emergency call to rehydrate 2 pounds to his normal walk around weight, and his levels are so low, that it looks like he put something on his bloodstream to keep those same levels from shooting up like a rocket.

red flags everywhere.

lost respect for Floyd, since he's doing all this shady ***** while pointing the fingers at everyone else.

B!tch move.

Comment

Working...
                    X