Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny oppose to WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Assuming all boxers are capable of cheating, or rather, only the elites have the power with its promoter's cash to get away with things including the bookies, as everyone can get a piece of the pie from the non regulated sport, then why didn't Pac agree to 40 million? With your theorical approach, then ideally Pac is the bigger cheater because the cut off dates won't benefit him but the other cheater can because he's more skilled?

what's funnier is the further we go in boxing the more funny the initial Pac vs Floyd negotiations become and one day the "well he hit a woman" won't even be brought up in the context of PEDS.

but remember, Victor Conte said so himself that he had no doubt Pac was roiding in the Phillipines! What bliss. I'm still looking for Conte to make such a direct claim for Floyd without insinuating. Why be direct about Pac and not for Floyd?

the bliss of karma.
    I cant help myself. Floyd is a cheat. He hired Ariza and Memo and got caught with the IV. Count on the autobiography in 10 to 20 years.
    Last edited by elgu; 06-02-2016, 03:30 PM. Reason: didnt finish

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
      I cant help myself. Floyd is a cheat. He hired Ariza and Memo and got caught with the IV. Count on the autobiography in 10 to 20 years.
      so you're agreeing that Pac is a worse cheat? Could've sworn Roach criticized Ariza in industry news that he didn't know what was going into Manny's shakes... lol...

be consistent.

Comment

so you're agreeing that Pac is a worse cheat? Could've sworn Roach criticized Ariza in industry news that he didn't know what was going into Manny's shakes... lol...

be consistent.
        Read the posts. I'm consistent
        I think they are about the same maybe Pac maybe a little more. I think Floyd started in the JMM fight, but by then Pac had already had Oscar, Hatton, and Diaz. Still I prefer Pac's legacy before the PED's than Mayweather's before PED's.

Comment

I think they are about the same maybe Pac maybe a little more. I think Floyd started in the JMM fight, but by then Pac had already had Oscar, Hatton, and Diaz. Still I prefer Pac's legacy before the PED's than Mayweather's before PED's.
          If you prefer Pac being KO'd twice before Morales 1 and being a non Olympian then that's all you.

Comment

"why didnt they let us use TORODOL like they did all the other times?"

boys been dirty for awhile.

He didnt become a better boxer, he had more energy and pop and out-stamina'd his opponents - this after getting ktfo twice and drawing with much lesser fighters than Barrera, Morales and JMM.

Again, where are all the other elite guys from his country and why arent they doing the same? or even close?

Gold Medal Sprinters dont just magically come from Malta one day.

Explain.

No standouts on the horizon, no olympic medalists since the early ninities (bronze)- how am i supposed to believe that environment spawned a P4P top fighter in the PED age, without PEDs?

Comment

If you prefer Pac being KO'd twice before Morales 1 and being a non Olympian then that's all you.
              Olympics don't equate pro's, and you know those knockouts were early in his career. Still Morales , barrera > Corales , Castillo

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                "why didnt they let us use TORODOL like they did all the other times?"

boys been dirty for awhile.

He didnt become a better boxer, he had more energy and pop and out-stamina'd his opponents - this after getting ktfo twice and drawing with much lesser fighters than Barrera, Morales and JMM.

Again, where are all the other elite guys from his country and why arent they doing the same? or even close?

Gold Medal Sprinters dont just magically come from Malta one day.

Explain.

No standouts on the horizon, no olympic medalists since the early ninities (bronze)- how am i supposed to believe that environment spawned a P4P top fighter in the PED age, without PEDs?
                So you're saying Filipinos are inferior?

Comment

So you're saying Filipinos are inferior?
                  Being a crybaby wont help.

I asked, why would you believe that a country that produces flyweight titlists at best, produces 0 olympic medals, 0 standouts above 130 on the horizon..pretty much a non-boxing country - how can that country produce a top tier P4P without PEDs?

Your claim is that he's clean, well, wheres the rest of them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Being a crybaby wont help.

I asked, why would you believe that a country that produces flyweight titlists at best, produces 0 olympic medals, 0 standouts above 130 on the horizon..pretty much a non-boxing country - how can that country produce a top tier P4P without PEDs?

Your claim is that he's clean
                    , well, wheres the rest of them?
                    So you are saying Philippines is inferior?

You're ignorant and clearly never read the posts where i explicitly said Pac was a cheater too and for longer. Just don't come and say Floyd wasn't either.

Philippines is a ***** hole full of poverty and corruption. It's a miracle Pac made his way out. With dedication, work, and american PED's he rose to be a star. You're making it seem like Philippine's cant compete in boxing but the truth is neither can America. You guys are the nation that most drugs consume by a landslide. If i were to name all the American cheaters that don't get caught, your nation would also fail to produce top athletes.

Floyd- Clearly roiding since Marquez and the final nail was hiring Ariza and Memo.

Ward- Was on the juice with Conte.

Oh wait there are no more American boxers in the P4P list.

Comment

• ''15 days before the fight inhibits training.'' - Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X