Recent Espinoza tweet about his mismatches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espinoza should not be allowed to talk about mismatches

Comment

This guy has a powerful position. I don't know why he's letting himself a slave to Haymon's caprices.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        I seriously don't understand how this guy has a job.

I legitimately feel bad for anybody who pays $10 a month for Showtime, with this guy leading things. You're getting robbed big time

It's worth $10 a month just for "Ray Donovan" and "Shameless" lol

Comment

GGG and Kovalev fought in mismatches. Danny is fighting in a mismatch on 8/9. The only difference is the criticism from posters.

Comment

Geale was the best possible option (who had the balls to fight), same with Caparello.

Comment

Once again Espinoza looking like a damn clown. Seriously, **** that f@ggot.

GGG vs Geale was 2 good fighters fighting each other.

Kovalev vs Capo was a mismatch but we know the story behind that.

Are we gonna ignore Perez vs Jennings and Rios vs Chaves? While Showtime has Pros vs Joes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                GGG and Kovalev fought in mismatches. Danny is fighting in a mismatch on 8/9. The only difference is the criticism from posters.
                **** you too. Geale ended up being a mismatch. But those were two of the best fightint each other. Not even comparable to the Garcia fight, b! Tch.

Comment

I seriously don't understand how this guy has a job.

I legitimately feel bad for anybody who pays $10 a month for Showtime, with this guy leading things. You're getting robbed big time

i'm one of those suckers.

it's scary going out of my house on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    **** you too. Geale ended up being a mismatch. But those were two of the best fightint each other. Not even comparable to the Garcia fight, b! Tch.
                    This right here. Geale was a top 5 middle weight while salka is ranked the #77th LIGHTWEIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      This guy has a powerful position. I don't know why he's letting himself a slave to Haymon's caprices.

floyd doesn't sign long term deals. it gives him [and haymon] a ton of leverage.

even floyd's deal with showtime / cbs isn't binding.

Comment

Working...
                      X