No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Canelo Alvarez Should Fight Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Please ginger doesn't even want to fight Trout.
    You're wrong he will fight him and beat him, and please stop calling him "ginger" rascist fu ck

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      You're wrong he will fight him and beat him, and please stop calling him "ginger" rascist fu ck
      I know he's called cinnamon because of his hair color. But ginger??

Comment

I didn't know red hair and freckles were a race..... you learn something new every day

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I didn't know red hair and freckles were a race..... you learn something new every day
          He's obviously taking it to the heart so his nationalistic pride is showing.

Comment

when is golden boy going to stop pampering this kid ..they belive canelo is special but they're not willing to prove it...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                I dislike Canelo and his level of competition is one of the reasons, but no one remotely connected to Junior's choice of opponents should be allowed to speak on this subject.
                I don't care for him. However, Junior has to get credit for stepping up and getting his face broken by Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  When I first saw a photo of Canelo I thought that he was from Belfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I don't care for him. However, Junior has to get credit for stepping up and getting his face broken by Sergio.
                    Hellova name bro. Ravens got this in 2 weeks. But Chavez jr has been fighting middleweight on a consistent basis even before he fought Martinez. A fact ginger cannot match.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Hellova name bro. Ravens got this in 2 weeks. But Chavez jr has been fighting middleweight on a consistent basis even before he fought Martinez. A fact ginger cannot match.
                      I cannot believe I am going to say this but I was actually defending Junior. As far as the Ravens are concerned. They beat Luck, Manning and Brady. So, I feel pretty comfortable with them going up against a second string QB in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X