Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I wouldn't be back in 5 minutes you ****in idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Like I wouldn't be back in 5 minutes you ****in idiot.
      After you suck a dick?

Owned again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
        prove it son. i just reported your dirty ass to the mods for that horrible pic.

happy banning
        Dropping racial slurs.....NEVER would you say that at a street corner here with "brothers"

Shit you wouldnt even open your mouth at all cause you'll just get laughed cause of your cute accent

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
          Dropping racial slurs.....NEVER would you say that at a street corner here with "brothers"

Shit you wouldnt even open your mouth at all cause you'll just get laughed cause of your cute accent
          hahahahaha dog you have me rollin'! hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post

i bet everytime you open your mouth you get a big black dick in it. that's why you suck up to them so much

Comment

i bet everytime you open your mouth you get a big black dick in it. that's why you suck up to them so much
              I think that's why you hate so much and struggle with your own sexuality. Your jealous over another man having such an honor. Maybe you'll find a cute little husband who will LOVVVVEEE your cute little accent.

Comment

whatever it was it cannot be worse than what this piece of trash, reason, put on mine and then cowardly scurried to have them removed before the moderators could see it.

sadly for his bitttch ass, they caught before he chickened out. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  I think that's why you hate so much and struggle with your own sexuality. Your jealous over another man having such an honor. Maybe you'll find a cute little husband who will LOVVVVEEE your cute little accent.
                  i'm sure emz would see having big black dicks in his mouth an honour, but i see that shiz as gay.

Comment

Your obession with "black dick" is pretty funny. You talk about it here and you write it on my karma thing

Bro, you can suck all the black dick you want in England, you will never become a "brother" or be accepted in the hood. Keep your bitch ass in England where pathetic ass fuck boys will get the impression you go "hard"

You can be the one all the way to the right? Aren't you can Indian or something?

Comment

natedatpkid is a troll.

I rarely respond to that idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X