Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireworks in Houston: "Juan Diaz vs. Rocky Juarez in the works" (WHO R U PICKING?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks in Houston: "Juan Diaz vs. Rocky Juarez in the works" (WHO R U PICKING?)

Juan Diaz-Rocky Juarez a fit for Houston
    by Dan Rafael

Originally posted by Dan Rafael

So now Diaz and Juarez are at a point in their careers that they don't have a lot of options in terms of notable or lucrative fights. It might mean they have to make the one fight that has always been in their back pocket for just such an emergency: a natural match against each other.

"We have been discussing a fight between the two of them," Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer told me the other day. "We'd do it from Houston, obviously, and fill up the Toyota Center. Our matchmakers [Eric Gomez and Robert Diaz] have talked about it. I basically told Eric and Robert to see if that fight can be made, and it's something we're working on. I think you would get a big gate for a fight like that in Houston. It's something I think the fans there would like to see. Maybe do it on a card with James Kirkland [who is from Austin]. That's just an idea.
    http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...ez-fit-houston
    Diaz by KO/TKO
    28.00%
    Diaz by decision
    56.00%
    Juarez by KO/TKO
    8.00%
    Juarez by decision
    4.00%
    too close to call
    4.00%

Juan Diaz will win

Comment

Juarez is done... he was being out boxed and out hustled by Jason Litzau...

Comment

This is actually the style Juarez looks good against. Should be interesting.

Comment

Diaz for sure will win. Juarez is really past his best. Could of thought of better fights for both.

Comment

They should just award baby fat the fight. Who the hell wants to see Juarez fight again? Seriously?

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRR BABYBULL

Comment

Diaz boring UD.

Comment

From both randown's I would say that Rocky has the better chin. I think He can KO little bull, but who knows. They might KO each other at the same time.

Comment

if diaz boxes, he decisions juarez.

if diaz goes to war, he gets stopped by juarez.

Comment

Working...
                    X