Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    if its about the testing,

agreeing to far stricter testing than what he has to should be good enough. which he was open to from day 1. this is coming from a guy who has no such history of cheating.

then finally agreeing to testing that floyd was comfortable with at some point. still stricter than what anyone else has to go through.

manny has shown interest in this fight, while it seems like floyd is making this fight as hard to make as possible.
    There's announced testing and there's unannounced. There's your degree of strictness. Manny wanted announced. So, in essence, he didn't agree to anything "far stricter." Besides, who the **** cares? LOL @ you clowns wanting to give him credit for willing to do 85 meters of a 100 meter race.

Comment

so floyd's gonna announce his next opponent...

right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he'll get his licence.

coincidence?
      that is why he is averaging over $20 mill a fight now
      Super smart
      but you all seem to just focus on the hate and never get it

Comment

if its about the testing,

agreeing to far stricter testing than what he has to should be good enough. which he was open to from day 1. this is coming from a guy who has no such history of cheating.

then finally agreeing to testing that floyd was comfortable with at some point. still stricter than what anyone else has to go through.

manny has shown interest in this fight, while it seems like floyd is making this fight as hard to make as possible.
        It still works both ways.

And, I am not even remotely interested in debating drug testing... I've done it to death and I'm done with it.

I'm sure IMDAZED will talk about it with your for the next 4 hours straight, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          It still works both ways.

And, I am not even remotely interested in debating drug testing... I've done it to death and I'm done with it.

I'm sure IMDAZED will talk about it with your for the next 4 hours straight, though.
          I need only 15 minutes with this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Wait people dont know what "right now" means? That was said weeks ago.

Today August 25th.
            so he started thinking about boxing at the same point where margarito-pacquiao is about to be set in stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              So should of Pacquiao.

It works both ways.
              Team Pac was.......they were very vocal while the usually big mouthed Mayweather was silent on the matter...why the change of character?

Comment

• Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                Team Pac was.......they were very vocal while the usually big mouthed Mayweather was silent on the matter...why the change of character?
                What else is there left to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  that is why he is averaging over $20 mill a fight now
                  Super smart
                  but you all seem to just focus on the hate and never get it
                  Oh yeah how much of team Mayweather's money are you getting again??????

Comment

so he started thinking about boxing at the same point where margarito-pacquiao is about to be set in stone.
                    Marg said Arum promised him a fight with Pac MONTHS ago.

Comment

No. He started thinking about boxing in February when Margarito said Bob promised him a NOvember fight with Pac. So then floyd fought Shane and then said he likely would fight in December. When Bob and top rank came with the BS offer floyd countered with the vacation. Get it now? To quote the urban poet Redman: "You act stupid, I'ma act stupid right along wit cha'"

Comment

Working...
                      X