Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Sticking To His Guns: Miguel Cotto Must Come To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    Somebody tell Marquez that inactive B sides don't make these kinds of ridiculous demands if they really want to fight.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cotto is the wrong mfer to stunt on when negotiating....Marquez just rapped himself outta a better than average pay day...good job!!

Comment

You don't dictate anything to Miguel A-side Cotto.

Comment

Roidquez thw steroid cheat has no balls

Comment

I think JMM is very much on denial about the level of demand for this fight, or to see him fight again period. He's been gone too long. No one really even thinx about or mentions him in terms of the current landscape of boxing. If he wants one more payday, Cotto is probably his best bet. So he needs to do what he has to do. The only other fight I could see him making a good payday in is a 5th Pacquiao fight. And JMM has seemed very disinterested in that. He's won the rivalry. And he knows a loss in a 5th fight, which is likely, would kill his claim as the winner of the rivalry.

Comment

Cotto move on offer the fight to Bradley and see if the financial side can worked out with Arum. Otherwise sit out and then offer a fight to triple GGG and then retire.

Comment

WARR COTTO VS DESERT STORM BRADLEY what a fight this would turn out hope these two soldiers read ARE post on here lol !!!!!

Comment

Team Cotto still wasting time with this guy? Bradley is free to fight in the fall

Comment

Marquez knows what he is doing...population of Mexico give or take 100 million....population of Puerto Rico about 4million....of course that is give or take......so the majority of the ppv buys are gonna be from the Mexican market and Marquez doesn't wanna lose either....you see guys boxing preys on peoples nationalism.....people get blinded by nationalistic pride....I just wanna see violence and knockouts....of course I dont like mismatches either but a good competitive violent fight is the route to go to...if I know it is a mismatch I dont even tune in.

Comment

It is good to be a Texan because I have no dog in the fight when it comes to boxing and my judgment does not get clouded now when it comes to the World Champion Super Bowl winning CowBoys that is a different story.....I am a realist and I know they suck but I am still a fan of the NFL.

Comment

dont want to give pacquiao a fif fight. playing hardball with cotto...

screw this urine thirst quencher cotto and go fight bradley who is a less riskier fight without the memo meds marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X