Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Kell Brook you mean?

GGG called Jacobs bluff months ago "I want 5 million dollars doe"
    But he wasnt available recently you wrote. And anyway jacobs dont want it either...fine but what excuse can there be for a P4P great, he can beat Hagler, I want all the belts, MW PICKING a WW to fight. And no this isnt like Canelo/Khan cause Khan at least had a CW.

Team GGG is dragging a WW all the way up to MW for "legacy"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      His father was a tactical matchmaker. Always seemed far-fetched that he would throw his son into a fight like that.
      Yeah he fought the cream of the crop of British MW's (who were pretty good.at the time obviously), but when it came to the big time US fighters he was never that willing.

Iirc he blatantly said he wouldntt fight James Toney on live tv interview

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I seriously doubt this.

Likeliness is that Eubank stalled/wanted too much/just being a pain, GGG was going to go, Hearn asked what about Brook, they said fine, he asked Brook, he said fine - they made the fight.

I 100% believe Eubank was the priority.
        Eubanks are difficult, but they wanted this fight, just wanted to be compensated

Hearn decided to go the easier route

I just don't like this fight, especially after i saw what happened to Khan. I know Brook wants a payday, he's not made alot of money, and he is frustrated, but this could end horribly for him

Is this fight at 160 or is there a CW?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Eubanks are difficult, but they wanted this fight, just wanted to be compensated

I just don't like this fight, especially after i saw what happened to Khan. I know Brook wants a payday, he's not made alot of money, and he is frustrated, but this could end horribly for him

I don't like it either- it's at 160 with next day weigh in.

Eubank is a pain in the ass probably.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

It's at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              But he wasnt available recently you wrote. And anyway jacobs dont want it either...fine but what excuse can there be for a P4P great, he can beat Hagler, I want all the belts, MW PICKING a WW to fight. And no this isnt like Canelo/Khan cause Khan at least had a CW.

All of Canelos fights have been at a CW since 2013.
              Who should GGG have fought? Another guy like Wade who you would've bashed anyway? Brook is a **** fight but once again lets not act like this was Gennadys first option

You call BJS or whoever you want to see GGG fight and tell me what they say.

Comment

If Eubank really turned down the fight then **** that guy, worse than canelo with his **** talking

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  All of Canelos fights have been at a CW since 2013.
                  Who should GGG have fought? Another guy like Wade who you would've bashed anyway? Brook is a **** fight but once again lets not act like this was Gennadys first option

You call BJS or whoever you want to see GGG fight and tell me what they say.
                  Im bashing Brook as the choice right now!!

Brook shouldnt have been GGG 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or ever choice. Lets not act like this isnt a ***** move by Team GGG.

I would take anyone from 154 or 168. There are some but they didnt even try.

GGG PICKED a WW

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

dragging? Brook actually daring to be great here... if no Brook fight, GGG simply had to pick a Tuerano Johnson or the like and he wouldve been lambasted anyway. This fight is good to grow his name and has some intrigue.....we already knew Khan had no chin in any weightclass, there's always the possibility that Kell has been drained...and he has more power than Khan and is naturally bigger. Sure GGG doesn't deserve much credit for winning, but the middleweights who'd actually help his legacy grow are all ducking. I don't even think GGG is that good and can actually envision Brook giving him problems...no need to get all up in arms about a fight that isn't stopping other fights from happening though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                      Iv seen brook wobbled but not dropped....what fight was that?
                      @1:15

Comment

Working...
                      X