Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dickens: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Not a True Warrior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poloro87 View Post
    Its not his fought nobody wants to fight him. The other top fighters in his division dont want to fight him. Dealing with a style like that and no big money involved is a nightmare for other fighters.
    That argument is no longer valid after he started to shamefully duck Lomachenko

Comment

Many regard Rigo as the "best defensive fighter of all time?" He's been dropped in nearly 30% of his fights.

Comment

Lol. Rigo UD12 by scores of 120-108, 120-108 and 115-113 because one of the judges fell asleep during the match.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          That argument is no longer valid after he started to shamefully duck Lomachenko
          So he's ducking someone at a higher weight class? I bet you think golovkin is ducking ward at 175 as well right? Smh casual fans being ******ed

Comment

That's what they all say..... until they get counter punched.

Comment

Like the mentality he's going in with

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                Maybe Jazza doesn't follow Rigo on twitter.
                Rigo actually had good things to say about Dickens while ****ting on Frampton and Quigg lol
                Rigo has said he doesnt have a twitter. But i do believe he had good things to say about dickens. He usually does about guys who arent afraid to get in the ring with him

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  Rigo fighting another bum . how unsurprising

and i bet it will go the distance like his last fight, if you can even call it that

his post donaire career is a joke. he shouldn't have ducked Loma
                  Rigo is so good, he makes anything you write amateur!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Many regard Rigo as the "best defensive fighter of all time?" He's been dropped in nearly 30% of his fights.
                    He takes risks. How many fighters can you name that did 180 degree cartwheel around a tall Amagasa? Was trying to be fancy but lucked himself out. Nobody does that.

Comment

Just don't get gun-shy once you get countered the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X