No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Paris – British boxer David Haye spoke of his intention on Friday to become the sport's undisputed heavweight champion, priming himself for bouts against both Klitschko brothers.

Haye, 32, wants to unify all four belts and said the “best way” to achieve his goal would be to secure a bout against WBC title-holder Vitali Klitschko before a match-up with WBA, IBF and WBO king Wladimir Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gotta love Haye! That clown can talk his way into any fight

Comment

Haye is what is wrong with boxing, rather than contenders fighting each other for the right to fight for a title, there content to sit round talking **** and waiting for the pay day, I liked haye at cruiser but even there he beat mormeck, beat 'world champion' enzo macc, then bolted to heavyweight. Then he has the cheek to compare himself to the real deal, evander won his cruiserweight titles individually, defended them, then moved up and fought contenders to get to the number 1spot, he didn't sit round *****ing and moaning about how people owed him a shot

Comment

I had no idea Haye wanted a fight with Vitali.

Comment

Stay retired you bum.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, the heavyweight titles are already unified under the Klitschkos.

Comment

Someone sent Haye the Pele Reid tape and he's all hyped

Comment

i think Haye mmaybe would even fight a HW contender but his problem is that he sooner or later wants to fight Vitali and he knows that Vitalis only gonna fight one more time so he does everything to be that one...and i mean Haye is definatly the best HW out there by far + the biggest name in HW (after Klits) + knocked Chisora out so why he shouldnt get a Vitali fight...cmon the last Klits opponents (in general nearly all) were superbums like Charr & Wach so wahts the problem with Haye? They would make far more money with him + this is like the only fight people want to see in the HW division...

Comment

David Haye proved himself by fighting the granite chin Chisora and knocking him out.

He have earned his shot at Vitali and we all wanna see the fight.

Comment

Completely Agree ....STAY RETIRED BUM or go down to super middle weight !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X