Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

I don't know if victory for Cotto is enough to pay Margarito back for using the plaster in their first fight.. If Cotto takes Margarito's eye, blinds him for life and forces the inevitable retirement from boxing because he won't be able to get a license again, to me justice will finally be served..

The moment before Cotto lands the crucial blow which permanently blinds Margarito, he should turn to the HBO cameras and say "Now you see me, now you don't"
    Yeh, take Margarito's right eye and end his career
    37.78%
    Nah, don't blind him. Let his career continue
    56.67%
    I don't give a sh!t either way
    5.56%

I just want a good fight, I don't wish that type of injury on anybody

Comment

uhh no wtf

Comment

I don't know if I would take it as far as "blinding" someone.

But Margarito does need an ass whooping for what he did to Cotto and tried to pull on Mosley.

Comment

You guys make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I don't know if I would take it as far as "blinding" someone.

But Margarito does need an ass whooping for what he did to Cotto and tried to pull on Mosley.
            And what exactly did he try to pull? Zero proof of anything against Cotto, and a trainer who has said it was his fault against Mosely. Please tell me what exactly did Tony do?

Comment

SMH, and to know that there are people like this walking among us, is even more scary.

Comment

Some of yall are sick full of blood lust

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  I just want a good fight, I don't wish that type of injury on anybody
                  This is the response of a true fan of the sport, anybody who wishes that on Margarito is a hypocrite

Comment

WTF? Man why would you wish that **** on somebody?

Comment

Working...
                    X