Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are fighting Pacquiao, what would your gameplan be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game plan would be to make Manny the aggressor. I would step back when he lunging in, and counter him with a left hand jab and cross right hand. I wouldn't stay in the same spot for too long because that's when he would try to throw his combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      How will Manny adjust to fighting a ww who isn't shot (ODH) or contractually obligated not to beat him?

Manny is a great 1st ballot HOF, but how will he adjust to fighting a non top rank, in shape, boxer who isn't required to give Bob Arum future options on their fights should they beat Manny, since he hasn't fought one in over 5 years?

Just asking?
      So that's your suggested game plan. As long as you're not shot, not contratually obligated to TR, and in shape, you can beat Pac.

Comment

Stay on your backfoot and circle towards your left to keep your lead foot outside of his, then look for the right hand and fall in with it so youll be in a clinche position..then fire short shots and hook your way out.

Comment

If you have longer reach, stretch out your hand and stick it on his forehead. He can keep on swinging but he will just be hitting air.

Comment

Box very disciplined on the outside with a stiff jab and straight right. Hook off the jab also. Lots of lateral movement w great stamina and tight defense. Most importantly, a will to die in the ring in order to be great

Comment

Working...
            X