Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan got KO for 13M, I'll do that too in a heart beat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Such a pointless statement.

So what if he got paid, x amount, is he supposed to do it for free to make his decision to fight Canelo heroic, rather than greed?

Its called prize fighting for a reason...
    Exactly it was a smart move of a circus show. It makes business sense for him and he made tons of dollars for a mismatch. Smart guy.

As I've said, I'll do that to, even get hit by Tyson for 13m.

Question is will you?

For 13m will you take a fight that dangerous? Yes or no?

# khan has no business in that division, but because boxing loves freak shows. We got this ******ed fight coz there are so many gullible fans who will eat this up.

# the canelo khan polls show NSB members were ready for a blood bath.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

He has a point if you look past your bias......Khan shouldn't be praised for his braveness for doing what any other boxer would have done. Any boxer would be willing to go up two or three divisions if they knew they'd be getting a career payday.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        yeah but only difference is you may actually die in the ring

khan is a boxer, who ha fought since he was a little kid, world titles, Olympic medal, even though he got knocke dout, boxers brains have been trained to take punches.

if canelo hit you with that punch you'd die mate, brain damage if u were lucky, 13 mil worth having ur mum wipe ur ass?
        You don't get 13m for a free ride. You have to earn that 13m. Which he did by getting obliterated.

He took the risk. He bit the bullet, and he lives to tell the tale lol

Comment

He got $6m. Even his dad said the Brook fight would habe paid more.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            He got $6m. Even his dad said the Brook fight would habe paid more.
            Even 6 million dollars is enough for most people including me to take that risk.

If I die, my family is secure.

Now will you risk getting hit flush for 6 million?

Comment

Pacquiao..........

Comment

he's been a multi millionaire for over a decade he offered to fight Mayweather for free this wasn't was all about money stop being such cynics

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Khan's wife must feel like the luckiest woman on Earth. Her husband is a multi millionaire and has no chin. If she wants money from him and he refuses to give it to her for whatever reason, all she has to do his slap him and he will go to sleep. Then she can take the money

The guy was a champion for all glass jaw out there.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    He has a point if you look past your bias......Khan shouldn't be praised for his braveness for doing what any other boxer would have done. Any boxer would be willing to go up two or three divisions if they knew they'd be getting a career payday.
                    Exactly, what Khan did was fooling everyone that he can do it, and he didn't. It wasn't bravery. It was dollars signs he was after.

Actually that stunt he pulled is more of a con move than bravery. He had no business in that division. None whatsoever.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Exactly it was a smart move of a circus show. It makes business sense for him and he made tons of dollars for a mismatch. Smart guy.

As I've said, I'll do that to, even get hit by Tyson for 13m.

Question is will you?

For 13m will you take a fight that dangerous? Yes or no?

# khan has no business in that division, but because boxing loves freak shows. We got this ******ed fight coz there are so many gullible fans who will eat this up.

# the canelo khan polls show NSB members were ready for a blood bath.

Sorry but what is your point?

They are boxers, they get punched in the head for a living, they are expected to be paid appropriately, and especially when one is going to get as hit hard as they have ever been hit before..

Comment

Working...
                      X