Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erection equality and penis sensitivity...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    as soon as I see my hot female dr I will get an erection and she will think im a pervert that's making up bs to get his penis touched

on sight of a hot female it works but that's because my mind is being stimulated and I don't need to rely on touch to be stimulated but jerking off I do need to rely on touch self touch to be stimulated lol

Also I don't want them to put a cold metal rod up my penis hole or something
    So you use sex toys so rough you have killed your c0ck, but you dont want a metal rod stuck in your japs eye?
    I thought you'd love that.

Have you tried a vagina?

Or slamming it in a door?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      So you use sex toys so rough you have killed your c0ck, but you dont want a metal rod stuck in your japs eye?
      I thought you'd love that.

Have you tried a vagina?

Or slamming it in a door?
      My days of sticking anything up my jap are long over, I once had a close call in that department with a small rubber ball. Scared me so much I never stuck anything up there again.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
        You have spoiled your penis. It now expects you to wrap it in cat toys before you rap on it. I'm afraid its all downhill from here.

From here on, you'll have to use more and more extreme modes of arousal, like hot wax, electrodes hooked up to 9 volt batteries, then car batteries, perhaps a cat the swat at your little "man" which you will/be decking out with bells, dangly things, and catnip as you await the coming of the claws to peak your sweet pain. (sighs)

It so sad. I'm sorry, Alex......but you might as well cut the damn thing off. It's all downhill from here.

......or, you could get a woman?

LOL

I don't think I can feel blow jobs anymore, will go pay for one and find out

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          WTF kind of toys do you use to masturbate? Why the fck would you use them?
          NEVER USE WOOD WAX!

Its this cheap lube and its just lubricating enough for it not to be painful but by the time you've finished jacking your bell with it (bare skin) you will have lost 25% of your penis sensation forever!

Hitachi magic wand is a good toy but again powerful so don't use it often I think women have the same trouble.

Also this really harsh silicone like vagina masturbator thing it was cheap but extremely intense everything else feels like foreplay in comparison now.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            Have you posted anything that WASN'T pens related yet?
            I posted a thread on Earnie Shavers I believe

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Probably something like this going on.

Minus the chick holding it and probably a more home depot style drill as to the why only he knows
              That looks awesome!

I was thinking of buying a concrete vibrator and taping my flesh light to it, how awesome would that be? I think it might blow my **** off!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nordstrand-H...crete+vibrator

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                Exactly what kind of "highly rough and stimulating toys" are we talking about here?

the tenga flip hole coated in liquid latex to make it extra rough is 1

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                  We're here! We're queer! We want Erection Equality! We're here! We're queer! We want Erection Equality!

We're here! We're queer! We want Erection Equality! We're here! We're queer! We want Erection Equality!
                  xD

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    I posted a thread on Earnie Shavers I believe
                    You mean the big black penis looking man from the 70's?

Over 1,600 posts about c0ck on a boxing forum. Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      You mean the big black penis looking man from the 70's?

Over 1,600 posts about c0ck on a boxing forum. Legend.
                      LMFAO!!!!!

BOOYAA!!!!!!.

Ooooh, that's too much. (wipes tear away)

Sir, I salute you.

Last edited by K-DOGG; 03-04-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X