Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are White Rappers running Black rappers out of business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Eminem ever used the N word in his rap songs. Sorry I don't follow rap but I know eminem lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      There's always like what, 3-4 good white rappers for every 50-100 good black rappers out? lol

Eminem
      Action Bronson
      Mac Miller (sometimes)
      Macklemore (sometimes)
      .....who else?

J Cole and Logic are half white so I guess they both make up one very dope white rapper combined.

Add MGK and Lil Wyte.

But for the most part yea it's 5/100 lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        As for the topic of the thread, I predict that in a decade from now, Urban Rap will be extinct and white rappers like this will be the norm.

You can already see the writing in the wall, I.E. Yung Thug who has purposely feminized himself with White-esque gauged ears, and has even hinted that he might be ****sexual.

A lot of Black rappers are the feeling the pressure and are resorting to mimicking white culture.
        Completely disagree.

Outside of EM....the most versatile MC'S are Black. And I'm pretty sure that won't change. However, you can throw in some Latinos here and there but solely for the sake of MC discussion group them with Whites.

They're the minority in rap.

I'm trying not to make this a race issue...but it's like saying Blacks will take over Heavy Metal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Completely disagree.

Outside of EM....the most versatile MC'S are Black. And I'm pretty sure that won't change. However, you can throw in some Latinos here and there but solely for the sake of MC discussion group them with Whites.

They're the minority in rap.
          its not even about quality.

its about ethnicity.

every single white rapper from here on out could be more talented than tupac, biggie and jay z combined that's not gonna make young black men stop idolizing black rappers.

as long as there is a large young black youth population there will always be a successful black rapper.

and vice versa with country music. rock. pop.

its physics.

its gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

its about ethnicity.

every single white rapper from here on out could be more talented than tupac, biggie and jay z combined that's not gonna make young black men stop idolizing black rappers.

as long as there is a large young black youth population there will always be a successful black rapper.

its physics.

its gravity.
            To be fair.

Regardless of technical ability, it's tough for someone to outshine a Pac like delivery and persona. The way he flowed with beats etc.

Of course some nerd rhyming spastic with fantastic over and over will entice the novice listener into that jazz.

Comment

Isn't something like 70% of hip-hop bought by white people?

Probably a statistic pulled out of someones ass but i can see it being true.

Most young white kids listen to that sh.it, it's replaced bubblegum pop.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Isn't something like 70% of hip-hop bought by white people?

Probably a statistic pulled out of someones ass but i can see it being true.

Most young white kids listen to that sh.it, it's replaced bubblegum pop.
                I can see the Michael guy from office space listening to Scarface.

But the bulk of my diet,

Satanic metal. On Google purchase rap just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                  I can see the Michael guy from office space listening to Scarface.

But the bulk of my diet,

Satanic metal. On Google purchase rap just a little.
                  I like a diet of both too. But i'm more an old school kinda guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

its about ethnicity.

its physics.

its gravity.
                    Exactly you could use the same analogy with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.

Or Jay Z and Eminem.

Eminem is a much better rapper than Jay Z, but Jay Z is a black role model who they look up too and Eminem is seen as invading their territory.

Likewise with Pacquiao they see him as a threat to the black mans status in boxing so they do anything to slander him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Exactly you could use the same analogy with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.

Or Jay Z and Eminem.

Eminem is a much better rapper than Jay Z, but Jay Z is a black role model who they look up too and Eminem is seen as invading their territory.

Likewise with Pacquiao they see him as a threat to the black mans status in boxing so they do anything to slander him.

Comment

Working...
                      X