Twitter User Makes 35 Minute Drive To Fight A Kobe Hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Twitter User Makes 35 Minute Drive To Fight A Kobe Hater

http://deadspin.com/twitter-user-mak...ter-1675230267

If you thought Christmas was about peace on earth and goodwill towards men, you thought wrong. Today, we learned that Christmas is actually about making a 35-minute drive to Temecula, Calif., because some chump who was hating on Kobe Bryant on Twitter needs to catch the hands.

This is the story of @SnottieDrippen and @MyTweetsRealAF, two Twitter users who somehow found themselves spending Christmas arguing with each other about Kobe Bryant. Things started like this:

Left Hook Tua by KO/TKO
    70.00%
    Left Hook Tua by Decision
    10.00%
    BrushMyHair by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    BrushMyHair by Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    20.00%

Comment

Wish I had passion and dedication like that.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant. I'd drive an hour to beat hanzgruber or fetta to death, so I understand this guy. He's right, people should talk on the Internet like they would in person. That other guy is a real coward.

Comment

That's some long ass ET looking finger.

Comment

This s**t reminded me of Left Hook Tua and BrushMyHair so I added a poll, .

Comment

Hahaha@the poll

Comment

you gotta love humanity

Comment

Guy went full-Larry.

Comment

I just noticed the poll, WTF.

Just because I like Jordan and think he is better than Kobe doesn't mean I hate him. In the Kobe vs Jordan debate, I side with Jordan.

My thoughts on the twitter user issue, I think it is crazy that someone would go out of their way to throw down because they disagreed on an issue regarding kobe.

I voted draw because I wouldn't fight. Maybe that means Instead I should have voted Tua by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X