Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron James gets fitted for his Championship ring. U mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I really wish I knew why I enjoyed saying "U, Jelly?" so damn much. I use it everyday.
    Its So just sound so catchy, kinda like "call me maybe". Sometimes you can't understand why your saying/singing it

You didn't just read me saying that

Comment

Great post guys, haha **** had me dancin on da ceilin

Comment

i'm not mad at all. he's the best basketball player in the world. maybe the best all around athlete, too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Why don't the players receive their rings sooner? Why not on the day they win the championship? Seems a bit unfair that they have to wait months...

that it takes a while to create them would be my best guess.

flip flop floop

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

lolol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that it takes a while to create them would be my best guess.

flip flop floop
              A long ass time. They probably spend a couple months just deciding on the design.

Comment

Go Heat!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Go Heat!

Lewis? As in Rashard Lewis? That's either going to be a disaster or incredibly successful can't see an in between there.

Comment

I dont see how he'll be a disaster playing 15-20 minutes a night. Hes a forward that can shoot and the heat like to play small ball. They can put him at the 4 and stretch the hell out of a defense.

The Heat got much better with Allen and Lewis. If Lewis sucks theyll just cut him or trade him hes playing for peanuts.

Comment

Ive hated on LebRon for awhile, especially for disappearing in the finals last yr, I always felt my 'hate' was reasonable, though after having a great season, and carrying his team through the finals, I am happy he got his vindication. Im sure that was a HUGE monkey off his back, I cant imagine the relief he feels, Im happy for him, and was when we won.

Still..... Go Lakers 13!

Comment

Working...
                      X