Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does shane getting beat and not fighting for 12 rounds expose manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    again, larry. CONTEXT.

all hes saying is that he exposed that manny cant deal with movement...nothing else
    yeah but dont you know that if you even critique Pacquiao or Mayweather's style, skills, habits, anything that you automatically hate them, claim they'd lose to the other, and are actually a steroid user or coward?

Seriously people, you can say Mosley ran but he was still stuck in a ring, he's not Kermit who utilizes the entire arena to escape. When you move forward and your opponent moves back you should be able to close the gap and engage, period. It's a flaw in Manny's game, but nobody's perfect so it's to be expected. Just because you win every round doesn't mean you fought a perfect fight, until someone wins every round, lands every punch, AND doesn't get hit once then there's room for improvement. And when that happens, come find me hahahaha. If that's Pac's biggest flaw then shyt he's not doin too bad for himself right?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Yeah wrong on everything you said here. None of what you said applies to Mosely in any way shape or form especially since everytime mosely attempted to counter he got whacked!
      Hmm wrong, oh really

Pacquiao couldnt cut Mosley off in the ring=Check
      Pac got easily frustrated when he couldnt land then got wild=Check
      Mosley's Jab kept Pac at bay=Check

Only thing Mosley didnt do was counter. Yeah we could say he could of been countered back by Pac but also we know for a fact that in Mosley's last 2 fights he couldnt pull the trigger after 3 rounds. Do me a favor and think next time.

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
        Before I start, I'm not some Pac hater or Floyd sucker-offer, I promise.

To me Pac looked like a guy that couldn't cut off the ring and force Shane into a position where he could then attack him. You can obviously accuse a guy of running but you're still stuck in that ring, you know? That said, I caution myself and others because we dont know how much Pac actually wanted to trap and k.o. Mosley. The constant tapping gloves suggests maybe he just didnt want to. If a guy's not punching back you ought to be able to and should ko him every time really, in my opinion.
        The point is Mosley wanted this shot to prove something. Pacquiao was'nt supposed to have to cut the ring off and chase Mosley around. These guys go to camp for 3 months at a time. I'm sure their gameplan was'nt to cut off the ring. Mosley was supposed fight not just try to make Pacquiao look bad. If you have an experienced guy like Mosley that has never been KO'd and he does'nt want to get KO'd then he won't get KO'd. The only people who have **** to say are str8 hating fools. Hardcore Floyd fans are satisfied by comparing the 2 through opponents instead of actually seeing them fight to see who's better.

Comment

I mean, I get that maybe you don't prepare for that, but you also don't go into the ring with a script. The best fighters adjust. That's why I love JMM so much because he does a fantastic job of adjusting to the guy he is fighting to exploit his flaws or tactics.

Comment

One thing i give Nazim credit for and Shane executing was the circle left strategy. Pac had no answer for that type of movement. Thus a blueprint for other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by champ007 View Post
              One thing i give Nazim credit for and Shane executing was the circle left strategy. Pac had no answer for that type of movement. Thus a blueprint for other boxers.
              1. it didn't stop Pac from knocking shane down in the 3rd.
              2. people forget that Pac was fighting with practically one leg at that fight. those who assume that he didn't do so at their own risk. when i mean risk is they take a chance of underestimating Pac. and when you do that, its lights out for you (meaning the one facing Pac of course)
              Last edited by AFighter4U; 05-18-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X