Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelo Dundee on the Ali vs Frazier III, "Cut em off" myth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    What an immensely ******ed post - I did not claim When We Were Kings didn't contain bias - this thread is regarding the HBO documentary, which to anyone who isn't a fool, was incredibly bias.

You said words to the effect of, "I've not seen a documentary so biased before," my point being --- When We Were Kings absolutely takes the cake in this regard. It's hard to feel sympathy for Ali on a topic like this when docos such as the one I listed (& countless others) are historically all-but-worthless exercises in genuflecting at Ali's altar, sometimes at the expense of great men like Frazier's image.

Get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
      You said words to the effect of, "I've not seen a documentary so biased before," my point being --- When We Were Kings absolutely takes the cake in this regard.
      No, what I stated was this, that was as one-sided a documentary I've seen, which is not stating it's the most bias, but one-of the most, I've seen more bias documentaries in plenty of different genres. Why did you choose to twist my words to fit you warped agenda? Why not just directly quote my post instead of attempting to further your bias view? Your point is irrelevant in this thread because I know many Ali documentaries are bias - you are not an authority on which documentary should be considered more bias, that is just your opinion and as we already know, by your childish attempt to twist my words, that you have no objectivity. Your opinion is worth nothing.

It's hard to feel sympathy for Ali on a topic like this when docos such as the one I listed (& countless others) are historically all-but-worthless exercises in genuflecting at Ali's altar, sometimes at the expense of great men like Frazier's image.

Get it now?

you are telling me things I already know. address the main issue of this thread.

That bias HBO documentary presented a LIE. If you want to debate which documentary is more bias, I don't have any interest in doing so, but there has been no Ali documentary which presented a bigger lie, or attempted to change certain facts in history more than the one presented in this one.

Bottom line - neither fighter had the intentions of quitting. I feel like I'm talking to a child, you are such a dunce. Now go run along and play somewhere else.
      Last edited by JAB5239; 02-08-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X