Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuсking annoying ass nіggа keeps coming to my job..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    No louisiana v broward county beefs. Before y'all kick this off.
    Naw Walt my man, no beef kickin off bruh. I had got into it with this racist muth****a yesterday bruh, and wanted to let ya'll know the are in full effect out here on the threads. I know ya'll aint like them so I wanted to give a heads up that any little thing that us(cool posters) give them they gon run with it thinkin ****s gravy when they really outta line. How you been bruh? I aint holla'd at you in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      No louisiana v broward county beefs. Before y'all kick this off.
      Besides I know if a Louisiana vs. Broward Co. beef jumped off it would put you in a compromising position bruh. Imma always be on the look out for ya, I can't have you ****tin where you eat at bruh. cause I know if something like that kicks off yu gon Boot Up. LOL.

Comment

cool story.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Whats happinin Infant, I feel what you talkin bout. What I bolded is what Im hittin you up about. We just had a incident yesterday with a couple of jokers being racist as hell towards Block folks, and I know you not the only one to use nig*a, but if the see jokers using the **** freely they gon think it's cool for them to do that **** and continue to call us(I'm Black) monkeys and call us weak because of slavery(I know dumb huh?). I aint tryin to police your language or no ****(I consider you a cool dude bruh). I'm just sayin the more they see it the more they gon use it. That **** yesterday went COMPLETELY unchecked by the mods as far as I saw it. So if they aint gonna police it that I think we as posters should.
          I respect what you're saying.
          You see, I too am black and I don't advocate cowards using that word.

In fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to extend an invite to any racist ***** who thinks it's okay to use the N-Word.
          I wanna invite them devils to a county called Broward in South Florida.

The travel arrangemets and funeral arrangements have already been made.

This invite is good for any coward ass ***** who wants to use that word to my face.

Comment

The actual General, that is to say the mastermind behind the recent racist outburst by cowards posting on this forum is none other than a ***** who posts under the username Derranged. His real name is Georges and he suffers from Asthma.

It usually is the individuals who suffer from some kind of weakness (in this case, weakness of the lungs) who search for power through spreading hate.

The fuсker belongs dead imo.

Comment

Okay then...

Comment

George would have no problem calling you the "n word."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  George would have no problem calling you the "n word."
                  He already has, I remember he flooded Jack's old account with it in the visitor messages.

Comment

He never said that in Broward.

The bastard actually bragged about how he screamed out the N-Bomb while watching Glen Johnson K.O. Roy Jones Jr.

I mean seriously.. Who the fuсk does that?

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent View Post
                      He already has, I remember he flooded Jack's old account with it in the visitor messages.
                      You don't remember ****.

Quit following Boston.

Comment

Working...
                      X