Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's Best Win after 4 year layoff???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say Gomez

Arreola was constantly out of shape
    Peter was severly under skilled and was already defeated by Wladimir

Gomez was in better shape and a better boxer than both...and still got HANDLED

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
      Peter, because nobody knew what a 4 year layoff would do to VK's skills. Then CA and Gomez.

Enough with the bragging about Lewis getting a technical win in a fight he was clearly losing only because Vitali got cut most likely from a headbutt. The referee makes the proper call and Vitali wins a technical decision over Lewis and then we would've had a rematch where BOTH fighter had a proper training camp to prepare for a fight of that magnitude...
      Most likely from a headbutt? So you not really sure then. So it could also be likely that it was from a punch right?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Most likely from a headbutt? So you not really sure then. So it could also be likely that it was from a punch right?
        It was a judgment call and the fight should have been stopped as soon as the cut happened and ruled a NC because their heads did collide at the time of the cut. Had the referee ruled it a butt and Vitali got TD and then refused to rematch Lewis I'd be all over him just as I was with Lewis. It's a BS way to win a fight or championship!

The biggest and best HW fight of this decade was made on 2 weeks notice giving neither fighter proper time to prepare for a fight of that magnitude and then it ends without a proper winner. Nobody can say for certain who the better man was.

Comment

Why is it that you call of Vitali's opponents "overhyped bums" before he fights them and then call them "good fighters" after he beats them?

Comment

Yeah I say the Arreola fight was Vitali's best win, and even though I'm not a fan of Vitali, I was glad he gave Arreola a beating.

Comment

win over Areolla

Comment

Working...
              X