Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Margarito and Cotto both weigh in at fight night??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Margarito and Cotto both weigh in at fight night??

What did Margarito and Cotto both weigh in at fight night?? Anyone remember the tale of the tape, or something like that. Does anyone know what their weight was?

cotto 151 vs Margarito 162, now tell me is that is some *****d **** not only he is taller but he went to the ring as a middleweight

Comment

Now someone give us Carlos Q and Williams at fight night. I knew Williams was 165 and Carlos was ??

Comment

Originally posted by papilucca View Post
        cotto 151 vs Margarito 162, now tell me is that is some *****d **** not only he is taller but he went to the ring as a middleweight

Being that big is a huge proplem as he puts his body through more making weight. It all evens out Hopkins is a big 175 yet fought at 160 99% of his career beating on Welters is that fair? no but things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          Now someone give us Carlos Q and Williams at fight night. I knew Williams was 165 and Carlos was ??
          Anyone got this one

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
            Being that big is a huge proplem as he puts his body through more making weight. It all evens out Hopkins is a big 175 yet fought at 160 99% of his career beating on Welters is that fair? no but things happen.
            Tito fought most of his fights at WW, yet he is still a WW when he couldn't make 147 or 160.
            Hopkins fought most of his fights at MW, yet he is a LHW.

Comment

Interesting, Williams outweighs Margarito by 2 pounds. Cotto - Margarito had bigger weigh difference than Williams - Carlos Q

Comment

Originally posted by papilucca View Post
                Is there any facts to this?..Cotto at 151?..I would say more like 155-158..is there a link or pic anyone can provide?..would like to make sure..

if it is true..151-162 is 11lbs DAMN!..that's damn near 2 weight classes..lol

Comment

Cotto was visibly much smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                    Is there any facts to this?..Cotto at 151?..I would say more like 155-158..is there a link or pic anyone can provide?..would like to make sure..

if it is true..151-162 is 11lbs DAMN!..that's damn near 2 weight classes..lol
                    who ever said one 162 is and idiot! margartio NEVER comes in that heavy. He is skinny as hell.

if you think 11lbs is "damn" then how much credit do you give floyd for weighing 20lbs less than dlh?

Comment

Working...
                    X