No announcement yet.

[Shocking Video] Trainer Ann Wolfe physically abuses boxer for showing bad form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    Roy Jones father was even worse then her, Boxing is not a poosy sport, your opponent doesn't stop punching you because you're to tired or hurt.
    Name some of the things that Jones Sr. did that were on par or worse than what's shown in the video.

Comment

This is how champions are made. I've seen far worse. It will either make you or break you.

This is, however, very inhumane... but boxing is an inhumane sport.

Comment

What a stupid c*nt

Comment

I'm sure worse stuff is done in boxing gyms around the world. Anyway...anyone see the second kid he's a damn g lol

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
            Name some of the things that Jones Sr. did that were on par or worse than what's shown in the video.
            How did you get unbanned so fast? you were only banned for like 5 hours.

That was quick

Comment

Wow...it's no wonder Kirkland left her ass.

Look, I like Ann Wolfe. A lot, actually. I think she's done an incredible job promoting our sport, destroying the gender bias it obviously has, and providing a voice for women's boxing in the public eye...but this is utterly indefensible.

The "fans" supporting this kind of abuse in this thread (mostly due to some arbitrary notion of "machismo") are just as shocking as Wolfe's behavior in this video.

I get it, guys - Boxing is a brutal sport and you're all super tough badasses who just haven't gotten your big break yet ( ), but abuse is abuse - even if it's being thinly veiled as a training technique. The amount of injuries you could get from this abhorrent practice are both serious and numerous (concussion, neck fracture, spinal fracture, dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, bruised lungs, bruised kidneys, punctured lung - the possibilities are almost endless), and if you're condoning it then you're part of the problem.

These kids came from the roughest of circumstances. They already know what pain and struggling is all about. The last thing they need is the one person that sees potential in them to betray that last bit of trust they have (and possibly ruin their careers or their health) just to prove that boxing is a tough sport.

SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                How did you get unbanned so fast? you were only banned for like 5 hours.

That was quick
                Because the reason I got banned in the first place was a farce.

I got banned for exposing a racist in the thunder thread forum. But because the screenshot I provided of said racist had a picture of **** (the user's avatar was of ****) I got banned for posting "****ographic content".

Comment

So that's Ann Wolfe? Herd people talk about her but I never saw her in anything. Have to say she is a trowback and seems to be one tough cookie. Love her. She is a woman not? Dont wanna say I love her to some dude.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
                    Because the reason I got banned in the first place was a farce.

I got banned for exposing a racist in the thunder thread forum. But because the screenshot I provided of said racist had a picture of **** (the user's avatar was of ****) I got banned for posting "****ographic content".
                    I would have thought you were banned for posting so many duplicate threads on Mayweather Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      I would have thought you were banned for posting so many duplicate threads on Mayweather Pacquiao.
                      Why? I've not done such a thing. Sure I've had threads deleted, but it's not like I do it on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                      X