Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could've chosen Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s opponent on Sept. 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman, Brook & Porter are the most deserving on my list. I think Thurman would widely be my #1 pick among the 3.

Comment

all real boxings fans would pick golovkin.and it would be at 154 so no crying about moving up to middleweight.true greats who were welterweights like ray robinson and ray leonard both moved up to middleweight and won.too bad floydette doesn't have their fighting spirit or balls.instead boxing fans get andre berto LOL.

Comment

Keith Thurman for me. Skills, speed, counterpunching and power. Golovkin obviously is the biggest challenge for Floyd if it took place at 154. I know the poll said my choice but I could never see Mayweather challenge himself that way so I went with the biggest threat I actually see him accepting (even though that is a stretch also). I can understand people voting Brook because he did beat Porter and has power but he hasn't done much since then. I just think Thurman's going to find floyd with something big if they do meet up and he will forcibly replace floyd as the man at 147. At 38 at I think this fight favors the young lion knocking off the old champion.

Comment

Turns out, from that list, everything is better than choosing berto at this point.lol

Comment

Tim Bradley.

Comment

Honestly.....

GGG's the biggest fight for the most money, but I'd also like to see someone not mentioned on the list....

Terence Crawford !!!

If Floyd would consider Crawford, I'm more than sure Terence would find a weight to make it work.

Comment

Erroll Spence. At this point it's the most fitting; Spence fights guys on 1-2 weeks notice, and apparently so will Floyd this go round, so they're made for each other.

#Floyddeservesit

Comment

Working...
                X