Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think i would get much more than a lol from my trollish suggestion.

Comment

There's no doubt that bhop is the best fighter alive right now. PAC needs to do something to take bhop's spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        There's no doubt that bhop is the best fighter alive right now. PAC needs to do something to take bhop's spot.
        and looking forward, hopkins realistic options feel so much more exciting and relevant than Pacquiaos.

Bute, Dawson, super6 winner.

Pacs is what? Jmm and Judah? Maybe bradley. Doubt well see Martinez, Ortiz, Mayweather for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
          and looking forward, hopkins realistic options feel so much more exciting and relevant than Pacquiaos.

Bute, Dawson, super6 winner.

Pacs is what? Jmm and Judah? Maybe bradley. Doubt well see Martinez, Ortiz, Mayweather for various reasons.
          For sure, bhop is really on the precipice of top 25 atg type status b/c he has the type if guy that he hasn't beaten in awhile waiting in the wings. I don't see PAC really being challenged unless fmj comes out of retirement.

IMO it's rediculous the bhop is not in the rings pfp list but andre ward is.

Bhop is the best boxer of the last 29 and fuk y'all that ignored me in the history section.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
            Forget jumping weight classes by cherry picking, this man dominated the middleweight division for 10 years, making 20 defenses of his title and is now a 2 time Light Heavyweight Champion and is the oldest fighter ever to win a world title.

This man fought everyone, lost some, won most and is still kicking ass at the age of 46.

Bernard Hopkins is the greatest and Pacquiao and Mayweather can fight for second place.
            Not really considering Pascal isnt a great champ, and the same with Pavlik. It would be like Pac beating David Diaz when Pac is in his 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Not really considering Pascal isnt a great champ, and the same with Pavlik. It would be like Pac beating David Diaz when Pac is in his 40's.
              Pascal was the lineal, Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion. Definitely not the same as Pac beating David Diaz, who is one of the worst "belt" holders in history.

Know your boxing and stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Oscar probably won't even make my top 10.

And, if he did. He would be like 9 or 10. True story.

I would rank Morales, Barrera, JMM, and Calzaghe off the top of my head over Oscar. James Toney as well. That would be already 8 names.
                Calzaghe resume couldn't hold De La Hoya resume jock. Don't put to much emphasis on Calzaghe 0. He was protected for much of his career and De La Hoya fought everyone.

Comment

Surely its gotta apply to the things he did in the decade....

And i aint ****ting on bhop in any way.... Hes an ATG no doubt

But i still think pac deserves it more....The thing is, pac is also running out of opponents....

Hes not gonna get the credit he did for cotto and hatton anymore with the fighters that are left who he hasnt faced..... only mayweather will get him huge credit.... and he cant fight sergio at 154....it would be ridiculous

Bhop still got alot of options in the divisions hes in

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                    Calzaghe resume couldn't hold De La Hoya resume jock. Don't put to much emphasis on Calzaghe 0. He was protected for much of his career and De La Hoya fought everyone.
                    Well if you count losses then I guess not. But, I take "W" over "L" any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      translation: hopkins is black so I like him better
                      this should have been his opening post. it would have been more honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X