No announcement yet.

Cotto gonna trash Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I'd like to see Cotto avenge his lost to Trout, I feel like the better fighter lost and that's something Cotto can avenge. As long as he's aggressive, commits to his punches and actually uses his right hand, he should win a clear decision.
    Nope, Cotto fighting Trout again would be a terrible decision. It's a bad style size matchup for Cotto. The guy that he fought last night was perfect for him and he did what he was supposed to do. People need to stop overreacting though. As good as he looked, he was still getting hit last night. He's not going to be able to walk through the punches of guys like Trout, Canelo, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      Yeah but Martinez is a small 160 himself plus he has a bad wheel now. This version of Cotto gives Martinez fits because Cotto was jumping in and out a lot more than usual. If he attacks Sergio to the body early and takes his legs away? Well then we have a scrap. Not saying Cotto beats Sergio, just saying we have an entertaining fight. I say do it, MSG on Puerto Rican Day in NYC. There are large numbers of Argentinians in NYC as well..... Make it happen.
      This is true. If serigos leg isn't 100% and cotto stays relentless with the body shots he might actually be able to pull the upset out in a thriller.

Comment

Cotto didnt show anything new. He beat a person he was supposed to beat but showed he was still vulnerable to those jabs, Canelo is very strong and personally I dont see how Cotto can beat Canelo.

Comment

Cotto fought a bum last night a fight with Canelo would be totally different and Canelo would probably win

I wasn't really impressed by what I saw from cotto last night he did what he was suppose to do I think Canelo would have did the same thing to whoever that guy was

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
            Cotto fought a bum last night a fight with Canelo would be totally different and Canelo would probably win

I wasn't really impressed by what I saw from cotto last night he did what he was suppose to do I think Canelo would have did the same thing to whoever that guy was

Nobody had ever smashed Devlin like that. Most people expected Devlin to make it a competitive fight if not win against "this" version of cotto. Canelo would not have attacked Devlin like that. Cotto was relentless to the body where canelo would have stayed on the outside and won a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post

ginger is another bum, what make you think that beating jjw journymen will prepare him for the likes of Cotto and cia? And his fight aganst trout was fixed from the outset, open score in texas to let him know he was ahead no matter what: And take trout out his own style of fighting, they always stack the odds agaisnt the guy they want it to lose, is not going to happen with Cotto, they did it to Lara too.

Comment

Working...
              X