Pacquiao: "Marquez got lucky"**BANNED** FOR CREATING 1000000TH THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao: "Marquez got lucky"**BANNED** FOR CREATING 1000000TH THREAD

The best one was: "If you don't want to lose, don't fight"

I think we know who has mastered that approach.

Comment

So even in training he "knew" Marquez would throw that punch, yet he did t train for it? What a dumbass!

Comment

Pacquiao on the KO: "I made a mistake with the double fake, and he caught me."

Comment

What we KNOW is that there was absolutely no luck involved when he schooled manny in the 3rd fight, only to have manny rob him. manny created a rematch option with that robbery to hustle...then he got KTFO in the rematch

Comment

Was he lucky when he put a boxing clinic on your ass in the 3rd fight also?

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pac will NEVER beat Marquez decisively and he would NEVER be able to finish Marquez the way Marquez did to him. Marquez may not be the greater fighter in the history books but he will ALWAYS be the better fighter in regards to them fighting each other.

Comment

Marquez was waiting for that double fake and took advantage of that and countered with the right cross.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                The best one was: "If you don't want to lose, don't fight"

I think we know who has mastered that approach.
                Hatton, but he didn't learn now did he?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pac will NEVER beat Marquez decisively and he would NEVER be able to finish Marquez the way Marquez did to him. Marquez may not be the greater fighter in the history books but he will ALWAYS be the better fighter in regards to them fighting each other.
                  Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

i wouldn't say that, and certainly not early on.

some refs would have stopped the first fight in the first round.

hell, a UK ref will stop the fight when a guy gets a nose bleed

Comment

Working...
                    X