El Chapo se escapo.............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Chapo se escapo.............

Y ami que chingados me importa????

why is every one talkin bout this fook head???

and while Im at it....do you dig that dude or do you think he is a criminal that deserves to die?

the ones that act like they dont care usually have ties with him. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      the ones that act like they dont care usually have ties with him. hmm

callate animal o te corto la lengua.................

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
        callate animal o te corto la lengua.................
        did i just expose lol. why do you have to be so violent. dont be mad cause im swoler than you

Comment

did i just expose lol. why do you have to be so violent. dont be mad cause im swoler than you
          Ladies and gentlemen...........Mr Cleto Reyes va a dejar de venir a este sito....ya no lo veran jamas.....pero solo es porque ya no le gusta venir aca....no va a tener nada que ver con una disaparcion o nada por el estilo........

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen...........Mr Cleto Reyes va a dejar de venir a este sito....ya no lo veran jamas.....pero solo es porque ya no le gusta venir aca....no va a tener nada que ver con una disaparcion o nada por el estilo........
            whaaat im a latino lounge soldado . who said i dont like coming here

Comment

whaaat im a latino lounge soldado . who said i dont like coming here
              hahahahah..................cuz imma make you disspear dumbass..........hahaha you totally missed it........any how what you think of this dude El Chapo?? legit Robin Hood?? or low life criminal???

Comment

hahahahah..................cuz imma make you disspear dumbass..........hahaha you totally missed it........any how what you think of this dude El Chapo?? legit Robin Hood?? or low life criminal???
                Nice..

PRPP

Comment

Well ive heard he helps out people but as the same time if you get in the way or his business youre a dead mman .so IDK mang. i dont support him though

Comment

Both and neither. He is a product of a corrupt country and extreme poverty. He made his billions doing something someone else would have, if it wasn't him.

He's given to the people of Mexico, and also been responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.

Comment

Working...
                    X