Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If margs didn't have illegal wraps vs Cotto would Miguel still b undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    well, Tony didn't have illegal wraps, so no
    Cotto was destroyed by a better man in July 08, simple as that
    Cotto still woulda got destroyed by Pac
    Cotto still woulda lost to Floyd
    Cotto still woulda lost to Trout
    "illegal wraps" never even played into it
    Well, too bad he got caught cheating right after he beat Cotto and the win is hallow as any one win can possibly be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Margs was cheating,,, Cotto even had the photos on the 24/7 face off.....

Margs was tough but also a cheater,
      Photos of what? Stop drinking the HBO Kool Aid

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Why don't margarito supporters realize that when u get caught cheating your career is now suspect??? And rightfully so.
        Why don't cotto supporters realise once you take a knee and straight up quit, your whole career is suspect. No what ifs. If he would have fought floyd in 06-08 that version of floyd probably would have made him take a knee and quit, because that's what cotto does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Photos of what? Stop drinking the HBO Kool Aid
          Photos of margs wraps after the fight,,, They clearly show plaster clippings on his wraps.... I was skeptical until i saw that.....

Not trying to be a hater, just calling it how i see them...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Tony didn't cheat against Cotto. You don't need to cheat against the keeper.

Red K
            boy it must suck to get your career ended by a gate keeper.....

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            Yet tony still had cotto running like a btch. And when asked how tonys power felt cotto said his punches hurt he didnt say they felt diffrent
            Bro, if u get caught cheating your career is suspect. End of story. Tony has zero credibility, not my fault or yours. It's his. Your not gonna convince me that he suddenly woke up the day of the Mosley fight and decided he was now gonna start using loaded wraps. That's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I doubt it. He still would have lost to Pacquiao and Mayweather
              this

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Photos of margs wraps after the fight,,, They clearly show plaster clippings on his wraps.... I was skeptical until i saw that.....

Not trying to be a hater, just calling it how i see them...
                Plaster clippings?

Show me these "plaster clippings" please

Comment

Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing and the greatest of this generation. No shame in that.

Comment

Bro, if u get caught cheating your career is suspect. End of story. Tony has zero credibility, not my fault or yours. It's his. Your not gonna convince me that he suddenly woke up the day of the Mosley fight and decided he was now gonna start using loaded wraps. That's stupid.
                    Well I think cotto thought diffrent in the end of the second fight il take his words over yours

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                      Why don't cotto supporters realise once you take a knee and straight up quit, your whole career is suspect. No what ifs. If he would have fought floyd in 06-08 that version of floyd probably would have made him take a knee and quit, because that's what cotto does.
                      No, that's what he did vs a guy who got caught cheating in his next fight. Lol u say bo what ifs n then hit me with a IF yourself when say if he had fought floyd back in 06-07. Use your head man, let's say PAC would have fought Floyd and agreed to the testing and before the fight he got caught with dirty piss, isn't it logical to think that he had previously fought dirty vs Cotto, Hatton, De La Hoya, Marquez, etc...??????

Comment

Working...
                      X