Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson admits he was weight drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was weight drained, but why would he say this now? Why bother?

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya: I can make 147.

Yeah, that means a lot when a fighter says he can make a weight. He can't be wrong and come fight night be weight drained. He said he can make it afterall, right? That's all that matters, that he says he can make it.

Comment

He couldn't beat Ward at 175. Ward is the superior fighter.

Comment

Wow Chad, i knew u would be weight drained before u even fought lol genius

Lol u try to challenge Ward at his weight n failed

If u would of won u n Scully would of act like heroes n would of said some bullcrap like 168 was always yor real weightclass

Comment

He should be blaming his promoter and his manager for agreeing to do the fight at the weight he said he could make. BE A MAN. He Said he could make it, he challenged Ward and called him out so take responsibility for your loss and get better.

Comment

no ****..................

Comment

Where is Chad's pride??I'm not buying any of this,just chalk it up to Ward beating ya azz fair and square...I don't know what kinda cloth this new breed of fighter is cut from...But it is very disappointing..Fight Pascal,wonder what his excuse will be to why he loses that fight as well...

Comment

Of course he was, but it doesn't matter now.

He looked good for the first two rounds then slowed dramatically and flat out stopped punching....that was before the first left hook caught him. He looked slow, sluggish, his punch resistance was majorly reduced and had poor stamina.

The fact that he offered the fight at 168 gives people reason to ignore it though.

Comment

Ward doesn't get a pass, he weight drained Dawson, if you are one of those who says Pacquiao weight drains fighters because he fights a catchweight 1-2 pounds below the limit but don't believe Dawson fighting a full weight class below the limit wasn't drained you are just a hypocrite.

Some guys actually think pacs catchweights are more draining than what Dawson had to do to make 168 just because it wasn't at a catchweight.

but like I said for Pacquiao I will say the same for Ward, you cannot blame them, and you must give Pacman and Ward full credit because those guys who fought them supposedly drained agreed upon the limit in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      You are mentally drained Chad, big difference
                      Yeah all that nut riding of Ward you people be did after Ward beat Zombie Dawson mentally drained me.

I`d like to see Ward take on a threat without resorting to fighting someone drained.He was about to duck a fighter he could`nt fight at a weight were that fighter would be drained but that particular fighter got into a car accident giving Ward a loophole.And his name is Anthony Dirrel.

I`m sure you people would be satisfied with Ward fighting Carl froch level opposition his entire career and fighting weight drained fighters who are threats his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                      X