ATDHE Is Back Up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATDHE Is Back Up!!

Now under atdhenet.tv

I know a lot of people were upset when this was gone, because it shows essentially every baseball, basketball, football, soccer, NHL game there is. Also a lot of the boxing matches.

You should email them and request tonight's HBO boxing match. I already have.

atdhenet@live.com

Let me guess the damn american gov took it down? i have noticed them do that with a number of football (soccer) streaming sites recently...

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
      Let me guess the damn american gov took it down? i have noticed them do that with a number of football (soccer) streaming sites recently...
      Yes it's probably america doing it but not because they are football streams, because they dont give a **** about football

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        Now under atdhenet.tv

I know a lot of people were upset when this was gone, because it shows essentially every baseball, basketball, football, soccer, NHL game there is. Also a lot of the boxing matches.

You should email them and request tonight's HBO boxing match. I already have.

atdhenet@live.com
        Thanks for the good news.

Comment

Maybe because its illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
            Maybe because its illegal?
            Still what the fuk has football got to do with them.. i am sure there is more important things to do

Comment

Still what the fuk has football got to do with them.. i am sure there is more important things to do
              Well it's probably not the actual US government. I highly doubt they spend the time to get a small site closed down.

It's the cable companies. They get big money depending on the number of viewers, and subscribers. If tons of people are just streaming for free online, because some site is stealing the footage, then that's kinda a big issue.

Comment

good to hear, some real good streams on their

Comment

Working...
                X