Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy **** this section is DEEEEAAAADDD!! Lounge wake the **** up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy **** this section is DEEEEAAAADDD!! Lounge wake the **** up!!

This is ridiculous, this section used to be 5-6 threads interesting threads at a time you would write in have great debates and laughs at. Now this **** is you write a reply to a thread go four hours, come back scratch your ass and hope ANYBODY ****ing replied. Since 2007 (And before when I used to peep at this site before creating an account) I've NEVER seen this section (Not taking NSB into account, why bother?) in such a ****ty state.

This place is in a coma almost as bad as the HipHop section at this moment. Mangler, where your drunk threads? Bringer - are you dead? Malvada, no more funny beefs with the pinoys? Where've you all gone!??

If this keeps up I'll be out of here before it becomes a trolling hell. Barely knows anybody no more, constant new users spamming the **** out of everything with their 52 posts and red bar of shame.

Had to get this out of my chest. Please, if you're looking at this old timers, come back and save this section because it's close to rock bottom.

im keepin it alive with my novels that u can jackoff wid

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
      im keepin it alive with my novels that u can jackoff wid
      A few posters keep this section on life support. Never thought I would miss coming here, being called a **** by demise.

Comment

I've noticed this recently. I can post something, come back 12 hours later and I still have the latest post in that thread, and it's still on the same forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

If this keeps up I'll be out of here before it becomes a trolling hell. Barely knows anybody no more, constant new users spamming the **** out of everything with their 52 posts and red bar of shame.
          Where the hell have you been in the past few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            I've noticed this recently. I can post something, come back 12 hours later and I still have the latest post in that thread, and it's still on the same forum page.
            Exactly, go back in time site have steadily been worse and worse as Scrotus is refeering to but never this bad. It's at a standstill or something. Coma is the best word I can use. Greatest, Poet, Tunney, Squeal have dissapeard to the dome. Truth, Niels and Mac to the HipHop section. A ****load just disapeard or got hit with bannings. No wonder nobody replies to anything anymore.

Comment

keep it down, im tryin to catch some shut eye

Comment

Thank Stone Roses.

Comment

The superbowl is today my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
                    Thank Stone Roses.
                    Agreed mate. Everything he posts in here belongs in the thunderdome. That or on a transsexual fetish site. He's rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                    X