Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like pac - clottery will be a success dallas wise - judgin from espn polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    im sure, pac is p4p #1. even if pac was fighting a c-class opponent their would still be a 24/7.

Yes,I hopeyour right. 24/7 series are always epic. This one wil be no exeption.

Comment

Dear HBO 24/7:

More Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders on every episode please.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
        Dear HBO 24/7:

More Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders on every episode please.

Thank you

and a cribs episode.

Comment

We've been waiting on a big fight, I'll be there unless mayweather mosley is on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            i thought they said its a flop???
            I think the PPV buy won't do so well. But attendance to the actual fight won't be, because I'm going!

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
              If it doesn't sell out the whole house, then it is?.
              Damn boy who is that girl in your avatar.. She is smokin hot dude...

Comment

After top rank, hbo, jerry jones get done with this it will sell. It might not be the biggest seller of the year but this stadium holds 100k people. Jones will probably hand a bunch of tix to his season ticket holders who will all come. With Marg, Alvarez, Castillo, you can bring in a good amount of Mexicans in the area. And they can sell left over seats for 10$ a pop if they really want to.

Not only will this make $, but I'm guessing its planting a seed for bigger fights there. Arum and Jones are looking at the big picture. He gets boxing popular in Dallas stadium and the money coming out of there is going to be crazy for years to come. IMO it should become the new Mecca of boxing, because nothing else compares.

Comment

100 thousand people 100%

Comment

If Jones has to purchase 30k tickets, then you have a problem.

Comment

well hmm.. how many filipinos live in texas? im sure they are all going
                      haha, my peoples are crazy about pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X