Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here is Attending Cotto-Clottey?..SQUAD UP!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Dawg you dont even know what you got yourself into....

This will be the most crazy, depressing, happy, fun, down, and every emotion in between dday in your life!!!

You will cheer when your fighter does something and be worried when the other does something....

All I can say is forget who is around you and just go as crazy as possible.... Yell, scream, cuss, talk ****..... **** everyone else around you, you will never see them again in your life...... Let all your emotions out....

Margs vs Cotto was my first major fight and I could sleep the night before.. Was shaking walking in the Grand Arena.... When Margs won I was huging people that I never met in my life....

Damn Homie... Congrats... Have Fun....

I can only imagine the electricity in that arena. Did you really hug someone?

That would've been awesome, it's like, "Hey man, I don't know you, but the euphoria's takin' over and I need to let it out. You dig?"

"...Okay."

Comment

ill be at the fight, but lets ask the real question---wheres everybody after partying at? ill be with a group but none of us know our way around nyc much. only been to msg once myself

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
        ill be at the fight, but lets ask the real question---wheres everybody after partying at? ill be with a group but none of us know our way around nyc much. only been to msg once myself
        It's Manhattan, the city's yours. And it's the best city in the world.

If you're not 21 you could have some trouble though.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Dawg you dont even know what you got yourself into....

This will be the most crazy, depressing, happy, fun, down, and every emotion in between dday in your life!!!

You will cheer when your fighter does something and be worried when the other does something....

All I can say is forget who is around you and just go as crazy as possible.... Yell, scream, cuss, talk ****..... **** everyone else around you, you will never see them again in your life...... Let all your emotions out....

Margs vs Cotto was my first major fight and I could sleep the night before.. Was shaking walking in the Grand Arena.... When Margs won I was huging people that I never met in my life....

Damn Homie... Congrats... Have Fun....

Hell yea bro!..I can't wait!!!...

I'm getting anxious as hell!...seems like forever from now!..lmao..

but trust me homie!...I'm lettin loose..I don't give a ****!..lol...but thanks for the advice and the heads up!..

You going to Mayweather-Marquez in Vegas if it goes down in July?!.

Comment

im goin with 5 other people section 69
            it will be my second fight
            my first was cotto vs jennings

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              It's Manhattan, the city's yours. And it's the best city in the world.

If you're not 21 you could have some trouble though.
              Thats gonna be the problem for me

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                Hey Mr Cole..You bringing some girls wit you bro?..

or will it be All guys?..

Comment

Working...
                X