Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well would McGregor do in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would have to build him up like any other prospect. Put him in there with cab drivers and bouncers until he developed. I think he could become a hype job type prospect. He can't beat any of the top SWW's but after 15 to 20 fights who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Jacobs is a top middleweight. Should he avoid him to fight Lara?
      Jacobs is a previous cancer patient
      That's my point

Comment

Even if you gave him time to train I doubt he could beat Friday night Fight type of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          there is a reason why he quit boxing and took up mma.

Yep. It's the same reason why Deontay Wilder quit basketball and took up boxing.

Comment

Conditioning and style is whats needed for McGregor .He knows how to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              You would have to build him up like any other prospect. Put him in there with cab drivers and bouncers until he developed. I think he could become a hype job type prospect. He can't beat any of the top SWW's but after 15 to 20 fights who knows.
              Ye thats what i mean, build him up properly, by no means do i think he would be a HOFer but atleast a half decent top tier boxer who may win a world title? should be achievable

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                He would get schooled, there is a reason why he quit boxing and took up mma.
                Haha.
                Correct!

Comment

Working...
                X