Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Brandon Rios being targeted for [6/18] at 154; who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Brandon Rios being targeted for [6/18] at 154; who wins?

Interesting developments...

Arum: Cotto Rejected Jessie Vargas, Wanted Brandon Rios
    Rios KO
    11.36%
    Rios UD
    2.27%
    Cotto KO
    68.18%
    Cotto UD
    18.18%

Wow, cant actually this fight is being talked about.

Cotto beats Rios down to a late TKO

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Wow, cant actually this fight is being talked about.

Cotto beats Rios down to a late TKO
      The Rios that fought Bradley was not his true self. At 154 he will actually be in shape. Sure, Cotto can stay on the outside and make it tough but if Bam Bam can find his way on the inside surely he can do some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        The Rios that fought Bradley was not his true self. At 154 he will actually be in shape. Sure, Cotto can stay on the outside and make it tough but if Bam Bam can find his way on the inside surely he can do some damage.
        Rios relies on being in a 'Phone Box' kind of fight to be effective. If Cotto boxes on the back foot and using movement like he has done with Roach in the Corner, I don;t see how Rios can close the gap unless Miguel gets tired.

Comment

Cotto by wide UD.

Comment

Cotto is looking for someone small. Brook, Vargas, Rios... How about a junior middleweight instead?

Comment

Rios's team already turned this bull**** down..Cotto should be ashamed of himself

Comment

Great fight! Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Stop...lol..Rios is pure garbage..his only advantage he had was bullying smaller fighters and even then he had to take a beating to win

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    Rios's team already turned this bull**** down..Cotto should be ashamed of himself
                    Did they really? I'd like a source please. I wouldn't think they'd do such a thing. I mean, look how badly drained Rios was at 147 against Bradley. Shouldn't it be obvious he needs to move up to 154? And then to just have a money maker like Cotto fall into your lap? Why would they turn that down?

Comment

Working...
                    X