Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Time is NOW for Bad Blood Rios Vs Ortiz....MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would watch this fight live...make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's a huge grudge match because of the history involved. If both guys want it then go for it, I'd watch it.
      Im saying because of that if Oritz was ever gonna leave it on the line it be this one..........

Comment

I guess it'd be fun to see how many rounds Ortiz could bounce power punches off his head before finding a way to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          if ortiz is with haymon forget about it
          He's not... He's with GBP and they are working with TR now. I'd watch it.

Comment

Ortiz does not deserve this fight until he beats someone decent. This dude is using Rios' name.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Ortiz does not deserve this fight until he beats someone decent. This dude is using Rios' name.
              I kind of agree. I would love to see a fight where there is real bad blood between the fighters but I feel like Rios deserves a better fight unless Victor proves something in another fight...if they fought next then there is a good chance Rios wastes time training again just for his opponent to quit in the first few rounds

Comment

Sounds like a helluva fight to me. Ortiz has much more dog in him than he's given credit for around here. NSB has a way of taking something a fighter has done, and pigeon holding them to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Sounds like a helluva fight to me. Ortiz has much more dog in him than he's given credit for around here. NSB has a way of taking something a fighter has done, and pigeon holding them to it.
                  you dont say.........

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    He's not... He's with GBP and they are working with TR now. I'd watch it.
                    Ortiz is with Haymon...so I wouldn't count on this fight happening.

Comment

Since Ortiz has looks as bad, if not worse then Alvarado has lately, maybe Ortiz and Alvarado should get in the ring and fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X