Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Will Destroy Ruslan and Bradley on the Same Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley vs Rios wouldn't be competitive. Ruslan becomes the first man to stop Rios.

Comment

"you a troll hence your red bar, no one respect your boxing opinion!"

My opinion was Rios was going to stop a shot Alvarado...I bet money on it infact...

Red bar doesn't mean **** & you don't know ****.
      Last edited by miniq; 01-24-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Wait about Rios at 154 vs Cotto?

Comment

I never know what to think about Rios but he's def tough as nails. He has bad ring IQ, footwork, defense, etc. I think Bradley handles him and a Provodnikov fight would be tough to call.

Comment

Bradley would beat Rios....JUST STOP

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Bradley would beat Rios....JUST STOP
              boy please his pitty pat punches dont even have the pop to make Rios blink.

Comment

I was rooting for Bam Bam tonight but I would still pick him to lose either of these matches...that being said I would like to see either of these fights get made...especially vs Ruslan.

Comment

bradley would outbox him, but provo is a 50/50 fight imo. provo tends to get too inactive at times and rios can be a windmill with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                    boy please his pitty pat punches dont even have the pop to make Rios blink.
                    Neither did Abril's but he still schooled him. Rios loses 99/100 times

Comment

Bradley out boxes him. Ruslan KO's Rios. I believe Ruslan said he likes fighting fighters like Rios because they don't move around right after he lost to Chris Algieri.

Comment

Working...
                      X