Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: diego chaves was DQ in past for biting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you have a DQ and no loss on your record? That's a magic trick I haven't seen before.

Comment

Iguess Garcia doesn't like when someone is dirty his own fighter. Hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        That mofo dirty as hell lol... and then he opens his eyes like this O_O. Funny guy.

Robert gotta stop being a hypocrite though, I am a big Garcia supporter, but come on now. We're all about that dirty fighting. Let it fly.

I was a bit disappointed in Bam Bam and Robert when they complained about it like sissies. I thought they were about dat life all the way not just against mayweather.
        Exactly G! This is like hearing a prostitute complain about another b1tch being a prostitute.

Comment

Once one of his fighters gets bullied he changes his tune. Don't know why they are paying so much attention to Garcia these days because he is nothing but a drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            OMG is that picture real?
            No......

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              No......
              Wow really?
              Your photoshopping ability is really something to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Wow really?
                Your photoshopping ability is really something to admire.
                Don't lie to me

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  No......
                  He's being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    He's being sarcastic
                    I know, I've seen his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I rewatched the fight and Chaves was being very dirty from the get go. Holding non stop, then putting his chin straight in the air to exaggerate Rios head. The he started with the raking of the eyes and finished with the thumb in the eyes of Rios.

After rewatching it, he deserved to get the DQ. He didn't want to fight inside, Rios was getting the better of him. He was winning from the outside but he couldn't keep Rios off of him.
                      Finally someone that knows what's up. Yes Chaves deserved to get DQ, holding too much, rabbit punching, punching after the break, eye gougin, and that judo take dowb ****, c'mon that's too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X