Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something wrong with wanting to take care of yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and by "shave" i mean trim with an electric trimmer. F#ck putting a razor anywhere near my nuts and dick.

Comment

Maybe because other people don't consider toe shoes dressing nice? IE, What you consider nice others consider weird

Comment

I get a haircut every week and wash my balls with Irish Spring everyday to give it that fresh smell, that's how I take care of me

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          do you dress all pretentious and attention seeking like russell westbrook and or craig sager?

if yes, then you deserved to get hated on.

If no and you have a smooth, classic, cool, nonchalant fashion style and people just hating, then carry on.
          No I don't dress pretentious, I shop at mostly at Marshall's and jc penny. I can get a nice pair of pants and shirt for $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Black people dress sharp. It's ok to take care of yourself, but for me you can go over board.

There's a lot of men here in S. Florida that treat themselves like females, plucking their eyebrows, getting pedi's and mani's, coloring their hair, doing all kinds of **** I think it too damn much for a man to really want to do.
            This time 6 million 800 thousand.

Look, I never go out the door without looking good, but at the same time it takes me all of 20 minutes to get ready, and 10-15 of that is in the shower. Men should be men. I'm a man.

Comment

Comment

All good points

Comment

Working...
                X