Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward in beating E-Rod as a LHW has now twice beaten the lineal LHW champ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward in beating E-Rod as a LHW has now twice beaten the lineal LHW champ.

Ward last year beat up, out boxed, and made Dawson quit who was the Ring and recognized LHW champion until Stevenson iced him.

Sure it wasn't at LHW but still impressive and by way of actual victories in the ring not paper vacant titles handed out for fun.

Ward just beat E-rod, (who fought as a LHW Saturday) who beat Grachev, who beat Zsolt, who beat Gonzales, who beat Darusiz, who beat Virgil Hill to unify 3 belts while Roy Jones was dicking around beating old Mike McCullum at a weight he didn't belong at for a vacant interim title.

I know people maybe don't know or like to pretend that Roy was the LHW champion because of his awesome physical talents but he really wasn't, his belts were mostly interim or vacant titles won and he had no lineage at all.

I like to pretend too but don't be mad at me for telling the truth be mad at Roy for not going to the champ's home and taking his belts from him and as a result now Ward is the real LHW champion in my eyes in addition to being the real SMW champion.

Lol wut?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Lol wut?
      I could always be in error somewhere because its quite a bit of backtracking but Zsolt by way of legitimate wins was the real lineal LHW champion and lost to Grachev who got blown out by E-rod.

I was up thinking about it last night and what it all means.

Comment

How can he be the LHW champ without venturing beyond 168? Is this some SRL Lalonde business, without the belts actually at stake?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          How can he be the LHW champ without venturing beyond 168? Is this some SRL Lalonde business, without the belts actually at stake?
          because E-rod was beyond 168.

Comment

Man are you drunk???dude was never lineal anything at any weight

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              ok what 175 champion did he beat at 175?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                Man are you drunk???dude was never lineal anything at any weight
                Nah just sleepy, and yes Zsolt was

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Gotcha, like lets pretend it was a 170 catchweight. Interesting theory, I suppose

Comment

Jesus Christ..... He's RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                    X