No announcement yet.

I want to see Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Aside from this being a total mismatch this fight would never happen...Al Haymon fighters dont fight each other.
    Yet you Arum/GBP haters who happen to be Floyd and some of Haymon's boxers stable fans talk so much crap about "in house" fights from promoters. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Yet you Arum/GBP haters who happen to be Floyd and some of Haymon's boxers stable fans talk so much crap about "in house" fights from promoters. SMH
      Floyd can do anything and it will be considered politically correct for these floydiots.

This includes hitting women and being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        Floyd can do anything and it will be considered politically correct for these floydiots.

This includes hitting women and being racist.
        Man you waste no time trolling, do you? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
          Mayweather vs garcia would be gatti all over again.
          every opponent floyd has lined up is supposed to get "Gatti'd" but truth is, that hasnt happened since Gatti himself.

I expect floyd to win pretty easy, just tired of everyone supposedly getting Gatti'd anymore

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
            every opponent floyd has lined up is supposed to get "Gatti'd" but truth is, that hasnt happened since Gatti himself.

I expect floyd to win pretty easy, just tired of everyone supposedly getting Gatti'd anymore
            Agreed! everybody said that he would do Cotto the same, and we saw differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Managers and promoters aren't the same

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                Agreed! everybody said that he would do Cotto the same, and we saw differently.
                Cotto is a much better fighter than gatti and btw everyone gattis, gatti

Comment

The only time I wouldn't mind this fight is if he took it for a tune up later this year. That's it.

I think if Garcia wasn't with Al Haymon then the fight would most likely happen.

Garica is now, as stupid as it sounds, the Lineal Champion at 140, undefeated, coming off a huge win and Garcia's corner can sell the fight. It's definitely something I could see happening.

Comment

garcia vs canelo for the 140 and 154 pound lineal titles! hey why not throw in 147 and 160 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I could see him fighting Garcia but not next, if Garcia won two or three more biggish fights he would be at the top of the list I reckon.

Judah
                      Matthysse

Guerrero/Malinaggi/Alexander

Something like that anyways.
                      Check and Check. He doesn't need Guerrero, Paulie or Alexander. He's not ready, but that doesn't matter, He is ready for a pay day. If Angel wants to talk $h1t, then the All Access should be PPV because it would be epic.

Comment

Working...
                      X