Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude told it like it is. Floyd is the one who has been juicing his entire career and HBO wants no parts of that becoming public.....this Cotton cat knows that he ain't letting that leak out either. That's how he and his camp know so much about passing these tests and what the tests can and can't pick up.....this has been the story since day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      LOL COME ON DUDE..... Notice it states sr comes by the gym Floyd asked him "why are you here?" This is an indication that Sr. is not really involved.

Now if you are unbiased and you go back and look at the vid again you can see FLOYD was unsure if they were still acting.

This was originally staged and senior stated something that made Floyd look weak, and it had nothing to do with Pacquiao as they have repeatedly stated pacquiao has no skills and they think he is a cheat anyway...

Look at Rogers face, why didnt the body guards jump in and protect floyd immediately?? Even from his father they waited a long time to jump in. Roger just watched, because it was originally staged and Roger has heard worse between the two...

Listen in all honesty they are not gonna argue like dog eat dog over x2 female boxers that aint **** anyway........

Does anyone even know both female boxers????

NOPE this was the starting point for a heated argument that got more serious than it should have.
      I completely agree that this was a staged egging that went sour when one of them got really offended...

IMO, calling you out why you haven't fought an easy work, no skills, cheating midget, especially when it was your father that planted those ideas in your head, is a complete disrespect.

But it's all speculation until someone, other than this useless whistleblower, spills the beans.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Dude told it like it is. Floyd is the one who has been juicing his entire career and HBO wants no parts of that becoming public.....this Cotton cat knows that he ain't letting that leak out either. That's how he and his camp know so much about passing these tests and what the tests can and can't pick up.....this has been the story since day one.
        Yes, Floyd isn't happy beating the easy tests. He needs a harder testing challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dude told it like it is. Floyd is the one who has been juicing his entire career and HBO wants no parts of that becoming public.....this Cotton cat knows that he ain't letting that leak out either. That's how he and his camp know so much about passing these tests and what the tests can and can't pick up.....this has been the story since day one.

I doubt it.

It'd have to be something real personal. Jr. was attacking personally. So I am sure Sr. went out and probably said something about beating his ex and his kids or something. Seeing how he has legal issues with that, I am sure it would be nixed from the show. That would also be something to take to the grave.

That or his mother. It has to be something REALLY personal. steroids and bullshyt like that isn't something to remove.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            I completely agree that this was a staged egging that went sour when one of them got really offended...

IMO, calling you out why you haven't fought an easy work, no skills, cheating midget, especially when it was your father that planted those ideas in your head, is a complete disrespect.

But it's all speculation until someone, other than this useless whistleblower, spills the beans.
            I think that will be soon, this stuff cant be sat on, and If it was about pacqiao, and sr saw that it offended floyd, he would have stated it again when he was really pissed.......

BUT WE KEPT HEARING MAHFACKA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I doubt it.

It'd have to be something real personal. Jr. was attacking personally. So I am sure Sr. went out and probably said something about beating his ex and his kids or something. Seeing how he has legal issues with that, I am sure it would be nixed from the show. That would also be something to take to the grave.

That or his mother. It has to be something REALLY personal. steroids and bullshyt like that isn't something to remove.
              EXACTLY FLOYD LOVES HIS MOM, AND If I had to bet I wold say it was probably something along those lines, even though I have sensed for a while that Floyd looks at roger like a father figure and not as an uncle.

Sr always bashes his brother Roger and you can see that most of the argument Floyd was praising Roger which wold have pissed Sr off. It was about either the mother or roger..

Comment

I doubt it.

Like "I'll beat your a$$ just like I did your mother." Check the look on the face of the female with the short haircut. Obviously she was offended too.

Comment

I doubt it.

Or this^^^... Actually more probable than some one off comment about another fighter.

The Pacquaio angle came about due to Elie reporting it prior to 24/7, I mean if you believe Elie at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Rolltide 2,4 mil just doesn't grow on trees you know. ODH was arguably the most popular mainstream fighter ever. Manny is no where near close to that. And he isn't an AMerican, let alone a gold medal winner.

I hope they fight. I hope the fight exceeds 2.4 mil. Its just not that easy.
                    Floyd vs manny will be a bigger draw than floyd vs DLH. Just sayin'....

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yes, Floyd isn't happy beating the easy tests. He needs a harder testing challenge
                      He won't cheat for those tests, notice how the one singular fight of his career that requires the "beefed up" testing, is the closest he has ever come to getting KO'd?

His dad probably said something like you know you can't beat Pac with that testing in place, you can't do it naturally. Then he followed it up with "you ain't nutting but the son of a whore"......that's what really pissed Floyd off though.

Comment

Working...
                      X