Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Montiel Ripped and Ready To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montiel will be back since Mexicans have big hearts and strong will. I think he will just shake it off after a few rounds or one fight to get over the nasty knockout he endured....I have much respect for Mexican fighters....I hate seeing all the hate all on these forums with Mexicans and Puerto Ricans on here...You don't see that nonsense in Puerto Rico or Mexico. It's all these idiots from our states that do this non-sense. I'm puerto rican and hope to see Vazquez beat Arce the next time. The first was great and may the rivalry between Puerto Rico vs Mexican continue on and with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Szymonpl86
      It doesn't matter! IT DOESN"T MATTER MONTIEL HAS A SMALL PENIS IN THE FIRST PICTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Because that's what everyone was looking for, when they saw the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismael30 View Post
        Montiel will be back since Mexicans have big hearts and strong will. I think he will just shake it off after a few rounds or one fight to get over the nasty knockout he endured....I have much respect for Mexican fighters....I hate seeing all the hate all on these forums with Mexicans and Puerto Ricans on here...You don't see that nonsense in Puerto Rico or Mexico. It's all these idiots from our states that do this non-sense. I'm puerto rican and hope to see Vazquez beat Arce the next time. The first was great and may the rivalry between Puerto Rico vs Mexican continue on and with respect.
        I'm not down playing Arce at all but i think Vasquez has a much greater chance to beat him in the rematch. Honestly it can go either way but who knows? La Isla Del Encanto vs Mexico, La Tierra Adonde Vive El Dios De Guerra...yeah that sounds nice lol.

Comment

I hope he can return strong after the huge knock out.

Oh, I saw on Real Sport With Brian Gumbo that the BALCO founder "The Barry Bonds guy" Victor Conte is working as a nutritionist for Nonito Donaire!

Dare I say PEDs for Donaire?
          Last edited by fceeviper; 06-20-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post

Oh, I saw on Real Sport With Brian Gumbo that the BALCO founder "The Barry Bonds guy" Victor Conte is working as a nutritionist for Nonito Donaire!

If you have a needle take my blood let's get it on> Nonito Donaire...

Comment

lol my son have bigger penis than him jajaja .....a joke....puerto rican shirt wao arriba cochulito el conoce a los campeones
              Last edited by lluisone; 06-20-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

crazy to think he was the one who got stopped and is fighting before donaire is, sucks for nonito. he looks in good shape, hopefully he can perform great and become champ again

Comment

Is it just me or is it every time a fighter is coming off a loss an article like this pops up before his next fight where he is apparently "ripped and in the best shape of his life" or "having the best training camp he's ever had"..... then they go on to get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post

Although it is suspect when a fighter is working with a renowned steroid distributor, but Conte was also a very accomplished man in sports nutrition before being known for BALCO.

Comment

look at the size of that head.
                      goddamn hes definitely on PEDS

Comment

Working...
                      X